Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 years ttc #2, five clomid at 150mg, I think I am actually pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG just needed to tell someone! Got a practically invisible line on first response this morning, so didn't want to tell hubbie as I could have imagined it - just got a faint + on clearblue - I am sitting calm as you like in work and can't tell anyone........

Last time (after 18months of trying) I put the test stick in the cupboard and asked him to get something out of it for dinner - he reached over and pulled out a can of stewed steak without even noticing it - so this time I am going to cook him stewed steak for tea and see if he figures it out!!!

Good luck to everyone, I can't believe it!!!!!

Julie

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
aaahhhh congratulations hunny!!!  :)

Sweetcheeks & Drew xx

·
Registered
868 Posts
Congratulations on your ^BFP^, feels weird doesnt it ?

well done, and have a happy and healthy pregnancy

bell xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!

Kate xx

·
Registered
374 Posts
Congratulations - what a wonderful surprise! Let us know your hubbies reaction! Love Pip

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the good wishes, we aren't telling anyone until our early scan in just over two weeks so it is lovely to chat about it here!

My hubbie is over the moon - he didn't twig when I offered him stewed steak and chips, so I asked him to get the bread out of the cupboard and instead he saw the pregnancy test... really lovely to see him shocked, but also dying to tell our son Jude who is three, but as PCOS means a really high miscarriage rate, we don't want to his hopes up.

Good luck to everyone, the next few weeks are gonna be tough waiting for the first scan  ^reiki^

Julie and bump!

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
congrats and best wishes for a happy healthy pregnancy!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations hun on your BFP!!

Nikki xx

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on your BFP.

Emma
x x x x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts