Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just posted this on ask a nurse so sorry to those who have read it! I am absolutely dumbfounded and overwhelmed, I today got a BFP on 3 different tests, I have been posting all week about opk as I had an ongoing surge, I did a hpt test a few weeks ago and this was BFN, however still with sore boobs I did one (three) today and all BFP. Early days but very very excited.  I could be 5-6 weeks I think.  All this I am sure was down to acupuncture, diet and met(I have only been on met for 6 weeks!)
Fingers crossed wishing you all lots of    ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Should I stop taking the met now?
There is hope out there I never ever thought it would happen to me!!
strawbs xxxx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Wow Just want to say  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^
I have no idea about the met, try  looking on the pcos thread or doing a search someones bound to have asked before now!
look after yourself  I hope all go's well for you.

^fairydust^ ^BFP^  ^fairydust^
~Dizzi~

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
wow congratulations straw that is fantastic news
wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy ahead
love baby whisper

^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^

·
Registered
252 Posts
Strawbs!

Have posted a reply on 'ask a nurse'

Emmaxxxx

·
Registered
46 Posts
CONGRATUATIONS STRAWBS!!!!!
How funny - you posted just a few weeks ago on my BFP & metformin post saying you had just started on met - I'm so glad you too had this speedy success with met as well!!
Excellent news and all the best for next 8 months.
^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congratulations;  Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy.  ^sunny^

·
Registered
19 Posts
hello strawbs!

^congrats^ ^BFP^ So glad to hear that you persisted with the testing and finally got your positive!

It gives all of us on the metformin hope. i'm on my 4th cycle and hoping for a miracle! My gynae dr said that i can stay on the met if i get pregnant because of my recurrent m/c, but i probably wouldn't if i didn't have this problem. wishing you an easy and healthy pregnancy!
Good luck with the first scan!

lizx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.