Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am on day ten of my 2ww and have been bleeding most of the day, it is starting to dwindle away now. 

Not sure if this is the end for me or whether i should still wait and test on 5th of june or whether i should test sooner?

Any advise would be much appreciated as this is all new to me and not sure what to expect.

Someone said it could be implantation?? How much blood can you get with implantation??

Lots of love a Panicpot XXX

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

There really is no way of telling whether its good or bad news hun, that's why the 2ww does your head in quite so much. It could be implantation, it could be breakaway bleeding from your progesterone support meds or it could be the start of the end, there's really no way to know.  ^hugme^ My advice would be to ring your clinic for advice in the morning as it could be that they alter the dose of your progesterone support.  I would strongly advise against testing early, it won't tell you anything at all at 10days into your 2ww and even if it gives you a BFP you won't know that it's not been caused by your HCG jab.

I know it's really hard, but rest as much as you can, stay positive, ring your clinic in the morning and stay away from the peesticks! ;)

I really hope it turns out ok for you.

Axxxxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts