Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After you had your fibroid removed, did you cycle go back to normal (not in terms of pain etc) but in terms of the number of days????? ^idiot^

love to everyone

Snowbelle

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi Snowbelle
My cycles continued as before in terms of 29 days, and still lasted about 4  days, but were just lighter with no flooding
HTH
Fluffyx

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Mine are shorter Snowbelle and the symptoms are very very different now I'm broid free.

All the best
Sheila

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, in that case I need lots of...
^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
please hope and pray with me.... ;)

love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Recent events would suggest I am not broid free so I guess I can't contribute  :'(  My most recent cycle was a day shorter if that helps.  :-\

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh sal honey  ^hugme^ ^hugme^, did the clots come back????
I'm thinking about you
snowbelle

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
More the dark blob on the scan that's the concern.... looks likely to be broid related although nobody is sure as they can't tell from the ultra sound.  If this cycle doesn't work I have to have a saline scan so they can see what's what.  :(

·
Registered
840 Posts
Snowbelle

I am  ^pray^ for you and keeping everything crossed!!

Meg is the result of ttc 1st cycle after my op  ;)  lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Cookiesal  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
673 Posts
Snowbelle

Hardly dare ask.... how late are you?!  Keeping everything crossed.....

Minni x

^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Have you got a test in the house hun?  I think I'd be tempted.  ;)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sal  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Can I please have you guys send me  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
77 Posts
Snowbelle,

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

And every other positive emotion possible  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Paula x/o

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey everyone,
I cracked and did a test this am, and it was a  ^BFN^ so I don't really understand whats going on with my cycle  ^idiot^, c'est la vie. Thanks for all the positive thoughts.

love to everyone
Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
So sorry sweetheart, bloody cycles do your head in.  Let's hope AF puts in an appearance promptish now so you can focus on next month.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I am sorry hun here's sending you a HUGE ^Cuddle^ to let you know i am thinking of ya xxxx

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone for the  ^hugme^, I wasn't really expecting anything so soon so am ok. DH seems more upset!!!

Just wondering whats up with my cycle  ^idiot^

love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Drugs and surgery chick.... it's gonna do weird things to you.  That said, if AF still hasn't shown it may be worth testing again in a few days.... it all depends when you ov'd.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Snowbelle  ^hugme^ this ones for you hun.

Never say never sweetheart - just keep banging away (whoops  ;)  best of luck with ttcing....thats what I mean  ::)

All the very best
Sheila x

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi Snowbelle, I missed this thread completely, but just wanted to let you know that I have also been experiencing long cycle lengths since my op.  The last one was 47 days and currently I am on day 17 but looks as though I have not Ov'd yet so this one is probably going to be another very long one...  :-\  I have told myself it's normal after surgery and the drugs etc. but I have been worried a sign of something else, so in a way it's reassuring to know that you are experiencing similar, because that tells me that it's probably is the drugs we were on.  It's strange though because my very first cycle post-op was completely normal, what's that all about?  Let me know how you get on, hope AF is not too much longer for you so you can get back to TTC asap.  ^hugme^

Looby
xxx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.