Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today at work on break i happened to be with a colleague who is fast approaching her 20 week scan shes 39, has a teen daughter already, another colluge has a year old son and between them i felt like screaming, i can handle days like this if i don't allow myself to dwell on the negative, so i sat it out gritting my teeth funny how i have that habit!! and chose a different break later on so i wouldn't have to sit through it twice!
Add to that my pcos is in overdrive my weight is at its highest ever, my mum finally got in touch after 2 weeks and my best friend still has not done her blood tests! I'm fine
DH and i are OK last week was a nightmare, but we are good again
, i am joining a gym tomorrow night and going for a swim while I'm there not sure what to do about dieting will most likely increase the water and good stuff and cut down on the bad,
thats all from me tonight got a 12 hour work day tomorrow so am going for a bath and bed now night all, hope all who read this has had a better day!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Hopefully tomorrow brings better things for you hun.  ^hugme^

sometimes it feels as if everything is going wrong, ive been there so know how u feel.

Enjoy your bath, put your cuddliest pjs on, have a hug with dp and a good nights sleep.

Good luck with the gym and your healthy eating regime.

Love summer xXx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) hi joined the gym tonight swam ten lenghts (20 meter pool) had a sauna then called at our friends and had a small glass of wine.
camping is off at the weekend grounds to WET! so they have found a static caravan to rent so we are all staying in that !! four adults 2 kids and a golden lab! (ours) wish me luck!!!
thanks for your hugs i t really does help i will have more time on-line Thur's and Fri so will catch up with everyone then.
Dizzi
^reiki^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.