Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another little funny one  ;D

I want to hear what your obsessed with buying ..........................what you know you have too many of even though you know that your LO does'nt really need that many.

Mine is socks, Iestyn has about 40 pairs,  ^idiot^ ^idiot^

So come on confess.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hayley

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
we the opposite with sock we always buying as can't find any!!  So glad they are so cheap in primark, I only borught 10 pairs the other week and they gone!!

Cups now thats my problem she has so many!!  3x 360 cups,  3 TT none spill, 2x doidy cup (one not even opened) and thats just what there is at the moment got rid of some!

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Sorry ladies, you know this one's coming.........

Pushchairs  ^roflmao^

S xxxx

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How many Shelly?

·
Registered
549 Posts
for me like Clare its cups - we have loads!!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
I have too many blankets, i think i went a bit mad when i was pg  ;D i also had a few made/knitted for me.

My auntie gave me a bag of boys clothes for when L is older and ther was 6 denim jackets in there. 6! Who needs 6 denim jackets  ;D

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Cups ...

Vests .... in fact clothes in general ... the boy has a better wardrobe than me ! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have four changing bags  :-[ and four prams  :-[

One Bebecar pram and bag which came together, an Oioi changing bag my SIL gave me, a Mamas and Papas rucksack I got on sale for £11 in TK Maxx and a gorgeous Petite Planet red leather bag I bought for £67 (well DH got me it for my birthday) on Ebay from a fab Ebay shop called Cosykids (catalogue returns, surplus stock etc).

I bought a three wheeler buggy for the park (got a German Shepherd so needed something which could get filthy!!) and an umbrella buggy just in case we get away this year, again from Cosykid.  We've got my SIL's Silver Cross coach built pram too - oops, forgot that comes with a changing bag too - that makes five!!   :-[

Think I've got a problem!!   :-[ :-[

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
REDHAY said:
How many Shelly?
5 :-[

Bels - with you on the vests ;D Oh, yep and clothes in general too I suppose ::)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Mine is hats, i seem to have bought every hat in every shop, but none of them fit her now and I cant find any in the shops except sun hats, and I cant see much sun at the minute  ::)

Oh well, my 2 friends who have just had girls will be happy  ;D

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG, Claire I saw you'd posted on this thread, before I'd read what you'd posted, I thought I reply to your post...................... children ^roflmao^ HE HE HE

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Shoes - I bought quite a few for L but he has only ever worn one pair, im just not going to bother now till he's walking  ;D

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Ah yes, forgot about the shoes  :-[ Imelda Marcos in the making  ;)

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Nanny knitted cardigans - must have about 50 newborn ones  ;D they are lovely and white, but how hell was I meant to use them all  ;D

...............if any pg ladies reading this would like some just pm me  ;)

S xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
think I'm up there with the pushchairs OK not got them at the moment but have/had (have 4 at the moment!)
Britax travel system ~(for sale)
M&P Luna (sold on)
Zapp
Maclaren XLR ( going up for sale)
Old P&T we got on freecycle

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I have 2 babies and 8 car seats (plus the rear facing one, that makes 9)
I have 1 double pushchair, and 4 singles. (another single on the way, but i might have to sell one..)
The excess is due to me working 2 days a week, and the grandmas needing their own EVERYTHING.
Well, that's my excuse.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
9 car seats.....now that is impressive  ;) I *only* have 6  ;D

Come on, someone must have more than 5 pushchairs....................please!!! I want to pass on my reputation to someone else  ;D

S xxx

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Shelley - In my time I have had 8 pushchairs, but only have 4 at the moment, I just love them, when my friend got pg they asked me which one they shoulg buy coz they knew I knew all about what was on the market.

I use 3 on a regular basis, I saw your post the other day to say Rory has been in all 3 in one day, I haven't managed to beat that record yet.  ;D

Fiona

1 - 20 of 58 Posts