Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
My husband and I have been on our fertility journey. He was diagnosed with azoospermia tried several meds etc. Two weeks ago we had our micro tese and unfortunately no sperm was found. He was diagnosed with sertoli only syndrome. The urologist has suggested we try fsh treatment for a few months and see if there is any change. He also suggested that we look into stem cell treatment as a possibility. Would love to hear from anyone who has been in a similar situation and any advice or suggestions. Has anyone had any success with fsh or stem cell treatment? Or any other treatments someone with sertoli only syndrome?

Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
My husband and I have been on our fertility journey. He was diagnosed with azoospermia tried several meds etc. Two weeks ago we had our micro tese and unfortunately no sperm was found. He was diagnosed with sertoli only syndrome. The urologist has suggested we try fsh treatment for a few months and see if there is any change. He also suggested that we look into stem cell treatment as a possibility. Would love to hear from anyone who has been in a similar situation and any advice or suggestions. Has anyone had any success with fsh or stem cell treatment? Or any other treatments someone with sertoli only syndrome?

Thank you
I can really sympathise with you, my husband and I are in exactly the same position, a failed m tese last month with a diagnosis of Sertoli cell only syndrome. I’m very intrigued by your post as we haven’t been offered any further treatment, we were advise this was the end of the road and offered donor or adoption which we are heartbroken about. Where abouts are you having treatment?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts