Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep girls,

You've got it I've really gone mad! I'll try almost anything.

I now have a Rose crystal in my bra everyday (yes it's hidden and not giving me odd shaped nipples...... just in case you got such an image, like Jane did this afternoon, during my Reflexology session!).

I have a magnet in my knickers! If nothing else this is great for easing af pains!

And now this is where I've really cracked........

A while ago now - during a Reflexology session with Jane Knight, she was telling me of a lady who had convinced herself all her life she'd never get pregnant, so Jane told her while she thinks like this, then yes, it's pretty unlikely she would conceive.

So can't remember how it came about - but Jane gave this lady an ORANGE SPOT(which is pretty inconspicuous!) on a card and told her anytime she gets such negative thoughts, then look at this card and turn them around....... This lady did do this and within about 6 months I think, she did get pregnant.

Now I know we all have different types of infertility, some female some male factor, for some of us there is not even the slightest hope that we could conceive naturally - But this should not stop us from being as positive as possible about the outcome of ART!

So I thought I'd share my madness with you - I have since obtained this ORANGE SPOT, which Jane has also performed Reiki on.... so if there's any of you out there that would like to join me in my madness (as you know infertility causes madness... so you'll not be alone!) I have very generously scanned the ORANGE SPOT in for you all to use - feel free to print it off.

By the way - ORANGE is a good colour for fertility - so don't go changing the colour! :p :p

Anyway, just got to go and take my medication before I'm carted away. I've seen the posters and adverts in the papers recently - wanted 'Mental Asylum escapee'.

Good Luck - keep seeing those spots before your eyes.

Love,

Sue :-* :-*

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Hi Sue,

I read that post and thought you'd flipped - its the bit about putting the magnet in your knickers! (Arnt you scared you will lose it?!) :eek:

Is it ok if I squeeze your spot and make it smaller?

Good luck!

Love Tony.
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah Tony - wont lose my magnet - it's a nifty device - velcro's onto my knicks!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Yeah, by all means, shrink the spot - but not too small - it's got to be in your face to think those positive thoughts......mine is actaully about 6 inches in diameter.... now thats a women's 6 inches, not a mans! :-[

Love,

·
Registered
655 Posts
SueMJ

You have totally cheered me up.

I was feeling really down today.

I thought I was mad going on about the dust bunnies under the bed but this has beaten any strange ideas I have ever heard of.

BTW what happens if you meet another person with a magnet in their pants? (I am visualising a man, here)

Suppose you were just walking down the street and suddenly whoosh, your magnets found each other?

What about if you get too close to a metal object? Have you warned dh where to look if he's lost his keys?

LOL and I will try out the orange spot, Tony's right it is a wee bit on the large side, it might be nice to see all of it at once... ;D ;D ;D

Love Vicky

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Hi Vicky,

This is what happens..........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
SUE

L M A O ! ! ! ! !

You make me die!

I know I saw the crystal (not when it was in your bra) last weekend but heh, if it helps you feel positive (postively mad!) then so what!

Love Sue
xx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Sue,

What can i say, your nuts, well no not really i had thought about the rose quartz thingy before but i wondered if Tony would keep prodding my boobs to see why i have three nipples :-\

As for the spot - everyone should come round my house my house is all orange inside so everyone should get preggers here.

Mel

x x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Girls,

Glad I've brightened up your Sunday - I may be mad - but hey in another 3 weeks I'll be having EC/ET and 2 weeks after that I'll be getting a big fat +ve result - see the ORANGE SPOT is working............ :p

Tony, I hope you are not insinsuation my **** is that big ^furious^ :mad: ......... Hey - your 6 inches is defo a bit bigger than mine! :p

Vicky - did you never do science at school - now I'm trying to think along way back now - but if you have two of the same magnetic forces - you wont be attracted to each other..... I'd also be a bit worried if a man has a magnet in his knickers - coz I don't think it will help him being able to get pregnant - and I know men can't stand paid - but they don't get af pains.

Your post did have me in fits of laughter though! ;D

Ooops, more medication to take............

Seeya,

Love,

P.S. SueL I'm glad you did add - that you never saw my crystal in my Bra!!!! It was on Kim's toilet floor!

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Yep.........
Sue you have lost it..............no doubt you have gone mad..........the drugs are starting to take effect ;D ;D ;D

So crystal in the bra............
Magnet in the knickers..........
Do you have anything else you want to confess to whilst you are doing it........... ;D ;D

Love
Jo
xxx

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well the things men do for kicks it wouldn't surprise me if they had magnets in their pants, and Tony I do tink that was a bit rude I'm sure Sue's rear is nothing like the one in the picture.

Sue I'm afraid school is a very hazy memory and I hated my physics teacher so I probably got it all wrong, perhaps I was muddling up that thing you rub up and down on your clothes and your hair stands on end.

Right enought wittering I have to get the supper!

My appetite has come back thanks to this little laughter session, cheers girls!

Vicky

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LMAO - this is soooo funny! ;D But what's even more funny is that I'm soooo serious! ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^

Hey Carol, what's wrong with a mini SueMJ?????????? You haven't met Dion - the poor child doesn't stand a chance - Anyway - there's going to be a mini SueMJ and a Mini Dion!!!!!!!!! ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^

I'm so convinced of that - that when I have my first scan - if there's only one heartbeat, I'll be arguing with the Nurse saying look closer or behind, one's hiding! ^chuckle^

Time for more meds!

Love,

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
ROFLMAO
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi Sue

You have had me laughing off my seat. I found your crystal on the loo floor and put it on the window sill, didnt realise it was yours.

Well i believe if you are very positive then you have every chance so if it works for you then go ahead. BTW a few years ago a medium told me i was lacking in orange/peach which would help with fertility thats why our bedroom is peach and my friend went out and bought me peach bubble bath, soap etc.

Blooming good laugh Sue thanks.

Love Kim :-*

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: :D ^chuckle^
Hi sue (and everyone else who read her article, especially Vicky who had me laughing so much I almost had an asthma attack!!) ^spin^

Thanks for writing about The Spot - it seems to have made everybody laugh which can only be a good thing, and I'm pleased you managed to scan it in, although yes, it is a little on the large size! (Does it get smaller when you print it off?)

In case anybody else is wondering, what Sue says is absolutely true and it has seemed to work for people who are finding it hard to be positive for whatever reason. I have also Reiki-ed the spot on the computer and filled it with lots of positive energy and nice thoughts. I have to say that my husband thought I had completely lost the plot at this point when he saw me Reiki-ing the PC!

As for the magnets, Vicky's thoughts on the subject will stay with me forever, especially when I hand them out to my unsuspecting clients. By the way, I have got two male clients who do wear magnets in their pants - one for IBS and low sperm count, and the other for a prostate problem, and they love them! So if you are wandering around Bristol and you see a bloke with metal objects flying towards his trousers, you'll know why. Every time I wear mine I keep getting attached to the fridge/dishwasher/washing machine/car etc!
My cat Jasmine wears a magnetic health cat collar and she keeps wandering through the cat flap with odd bits of metal attached it eg: the wheelbarrow, garden spade, watering can etc. :D (only joking!)

Anyway, hope it helps - I'd love to know about anybody's experiences with it.

Take care-

Jane xx ^jumpin^ ^angel^

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Jane,

Good to see you got on here tonight!

As you can see everyone thinks I've gone totally insane - having said that, I think they'd come to that conclusion long before the]ORANGE SPOT came along!

The ]ORANGE SPOT is actually smaller than it appeared when first scanned in - this is the size now that Tony has reduced it to his equivalent of what he thinks 6 inches is!

I've not had any encounters with flying metal objects towards my knickers yet - though I have had a few comments from the men tonight - asking what I keep in my knickers!

Anyway, best stop waffling - got to go to bed! Really chilled out so want to make the most of it!

Love,

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sorry Jane, didn't mean anyone to actually become unwell from our giggles.

This is the saddest side of IF tx. The way it addles your brain.

How long should we look at the spot for, and is it OK if I don't print it off, but just stare at the screen, because dh always complains when I use up the colour printer cartridge and god knows they cost nearly as much as a cycle of icsi.

Or, just had a sneaky idea, I will print off the spot on the colour laser at work : and pin it up in front of my desk.

That'll get them wondering!

By the way are they special magnets you put in your knicks and where could I get one?

I'm not sure about a crystal in my bra, doesn't it dig in a bit?

Love Vicky

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Vicky

See you've really been thinking about this one ;D

I think printing it off on the printer at work is the best idea - don't want to use your own ink - I know what you mean, not quite the cost of an ICSI cycle - maybe half :p

The Magnets - I'm sure Jane can tell you more about, I bought mine from her, I think it was £25, so not cheap, but a drop in the ocean when you consider the cost of ICSI.

It's a nifty design, it's about 5 small coin size magnets in a felt type covering, that has Velcro on the other size - so it therefore sticks to your Knicks! and is quite inconspicuous!

My Crystal has been smoothed off and is a tiny little heart shape, literally sits under my boob (and thats not very big in its self!) and can't be seen! and I actually can not feel it!

I actually felt lost today - you know when you forget to wear your watch - you feel naked without it - well I forget my magnet and Crystal today!

Anyway - know you all think I'm bonkers, you just know me too well!

Love,

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Girls
You are all totally mad but I love you for it I have had such a laugh tonight being on here ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^- thanks for the ORANGE SPOT Sue. What a laugh but I can see the serious side to it too, so thank you.

Love Bev H xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: 'The Spot' ::)

Hi Sue, Vicky and Bev (and everyone else). I don't know why everybody THINKS Sue is mad, she IS mad, but then so am I, so I suppose I'm not a very good judge of character! I still have this image in my head of Sue walking down the street with tight T-shirt, heart-shaped nipples protruding in odd places, and metal objects hurling themselves towards her knickers while her eyes are completely glazed over from staring at the spot for too long!

However, there is a serious side to all this - the spot is supposed to be an aid to positive thinking. The idea is, if you are feeling down, or negative, you go and look at your spot and try to think positively. Negative thinking whilst looking at the spot is NOT ALLOWED! It doesn't matter how long you look at it for, just use it when you need a bit of cheering up or positive thinking. If it helps, try thinking of somebody you know telling you to think positively every time you look at it.

As for the magnets I shall explain:

Our blood is made up of a load of stuff including approx. 4% iron. When you put a magnetic field near the body , it gees up the iron so it creates a turbulent effect in the blood- a bit like the cyclone thingy in a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Because of this, the circulatory system in the area you are wearing the magnet - in this case on the tummy for the reproductive system, works more efficiently, therefore helping eliminate toxins in that area and helping the body's cells in that area to heal themselves.

The magnets I use were designed by NASA, are the strongest magnets in the world, and are used in the spacesuits of astronauts when they go up to the space station or whatever, (can just picture Sue in a spacesuit with crystals, magnet and orange spot!)

The tummy magnets were originally designed to relieve period pains (which they do brilliantly), but the doctors using them found that they were very good for PCOS, endometriosis etc. etc. They also help men in a similar way, increasing bloodflow to the parts that other beers cannot reach.

The magnets that I use last at least 15 to 20 years at least compared to other companies whose magnets can last anything from 4-5 months to 4-5 years. Beware of cheap magnets from gift shops, or if anybody tries to get you to join a multi-level-marketing magnet scheme. Due to the nature of the companies wanting repeat business, they deliberately design the magnets so that they regularly lose their 'Gauss' strength, and need to be replaced. As Sue says, the magnets I use aren't cheap, but that is because they are so strong, and last, effectively, a lifetime. I buy the magnets in by mail order and charge a couple of pounds more for handling. plus postage if necessary. I DO NOT put a huge mark up on them, as I believe that it is unfair that people with infertility problems should be taken advantage of and charged huge amounts of money! As Sue says, they have velcro on one side, so they cling to your knickers! I have clients that also use them when they have a stiff neck by attaching them to the inside of a polo-necked jumper against their necks, and they have many other uses eg; pulled muscles at the gym, cramp etc.

The only thing you have to remember when wearing a magnet, is to drink several glasses of water a day. (Very good for all bodily systems anyway). The reason for this is because your body will be trying to rid itself of toxins, and you need the watere to help get it out of your system. People who have used the magnets but drunk no water ended up feeling a bit sick (the same thing happens in the case of having a reflexology or aromatherapy treatment or similar).

Anyway, hope this helps, and keep on Orange-Spot-Gazing!

Love

Jane x ^angel^ ^angel^ ^banana^ ^angel^

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Hi Jane,

A while ago, my mother bought me a Qlink on a chain. I dont know if you heard about it, but it was on the news and generally everywhere (for about a month)

This Qlink was a small flat gold coil shape on a black diamond bit of plastic.

Have you some across these before?

do they work?

Tony.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thank goodness I found this thread-I was getting majorly confused about this Sue MJ's orange spot.

Sue,I am not here to knock you,I am here to back you up.

My aunt is a firm believer in crystals & colour therapy & after my ectopic pregnancy,she presented me with a piece of orange calcite (a gemstone).The instructions were to wash it under cold running water,to remove other peoples influences from it,to keep it close at all times & not let other people touch it.She also reccomended thet I wear orange knickers as orange is good for my reproductive chakra.My cousin,who doesn't have any problems concieving,but had a miscarriage,was given a garnet & told to keep that close ect.

I was a bit dubious,but it was very kind of her to want to help,so I did as she said & even slept with it under my pillow.(& put my orange duvet cover on the bed!)

Well,my cousin is 14 weeks pg & I am just over 9,so I for one,do not think you are round the twist! I still carry my crystal about with me & hold it if I find myself worrying about things.

Ps It didn't do much for my luck down at the Bingo though,perhaps I need another stone for that?

Best of luck!!!
Love
Kathryn :-*

1 - 20 of 110 Posts