Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kitten 1 - what a fab orange smiley!!! Just wish I had a colour printer at home. Thanks for giving us something else orange to focus on. I'm off shopping tomorrow to try and find some orange smiley stickers.

Bokbabe - how are you today? I'm one day behind, and really struggling with the 2ww. Have convinced myself that AF is on the way, but still a bit excited in case I actually make it to the end of the 2ww.

Hope anyone reading has a good evening and sweet orangey dreams!!!!

^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^^reiki^ ^spot^

·
Registered
331 Posts
It's magic!!
I had no idea how much power a simple spot could have.
Since reading this thread, any time I get down, I see an orange spot in front of my eyes. As simple as that.
No fancy printous, no orange crocs (do they exist?), no orange t-shirts - too easyjet so I've never bought one in my life, and can't get out shopping now! But it doesn't matter.

When I'm down I see...... Orange Spot before my eyes!
It has changed my attitude. I'm not miserable this cycle.
Oh thank you, Orange Spot!!!!!!

Luck to you all
^reiki^

Love
Kate
xxxx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morning ladies.

:'( :'( :'(  AF arriving as I expected.  Brown discharge this am, just like usual (sorry for tmi).  I am  ^mercy^ ^eyes^ :'(.

Good luck to everyone else still on their 2ww.  I hope miracles happen for you all.  XXX

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Julie - so sorry hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Take care of yourself

Sharon xx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Julie, I'm so sorry to hear about your AF arriving  ^hugme^

Look after yourself, thinking of you, MV ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MV/Shabba/Special Mum

Thanks for the ^hugme^ ^hugme^. I'm less emotional about it today, but crippled with AF pains which is a bit horrible. Actually think I might have twisted an ovary this morning getting out of bed (if that's poss) which is very uncomfortable.

Just returned from a children's party for my friends daughter, which was as difficult as expected - pregnant ladies and newborns galore!!!

Still .... better luck next month eh!?

Hopefully my orange wristband will arrive by then, and I'm gonna "lady muck" it next time like "Letitbe" recommended on another thread.

Hope you all have good weekends. XXX ^reiki^ ^reiki^ & ^fairydust^ to everyone.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi girls

I had a very stressful day and feeling very tired and sad!!

im 7dpo (if i ovulated last sat) and im praying baby is being fertilised and snuggling in now!! I hope the stress and upset hasnt effected this as i know this is causing me even more worry!

Im going to go to bed early tonight and try to rest

Hope u all have had a better day and hope u enjoy tomorrow xxxxx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good morning ladies and in particular Specialmum as it looks like nobody else is about at weekends.

Sorry to hear that you had such a stressful day yesterday, and that you were sad and tired. ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that's making you feel better today. Hopefully today won't be stressful for you, and as it's Sunday, I hope you will get some time to rest and put your feet up. ^spot^ I would have blown you some bubbles, but I see that you've got to 2008, which is a lovely number to stay at. :)

My AF arrived properly last night (no surprise), so now it's finally here I'm just trying to think positive for next time.

Happy Sunday's to you & any other ladies who are about today. XXXX
^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi julie

Thank you for the thought of the bubbles, i have recieved one since...not sure if i should request to have it removed or just go with the flow and recieve as much luck as poss ^hugme^

I did have agood night sleep after going to bed at 1am lol Just needed some time to relax so dh and i sat and watched "sweet home albanama" Which was nice as its a real chick movie lol

Feeling abit better, trying to remain positive!! Got all my orange smilies smiling at me from my monitor!! ;D ;D ;D Have u found any yet?? I cant remember where i got them now..it would have been a stationary place or an art shop ??? If i see them again i'll let u know lol

Well im 8dpo today woo hoo lol Feeling strange, had this thing for cheese yesterday! I had cheese and beans on toast for lunch and a cheese and onion sandwich with cheese puff crisps for tea! ;D

Well have a good sunday and a wonderful week!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello SpecialMum ...

Wow, so you're not just an orange freak - but a cheese freak too! My dh is cheese mad too. We are just sitting down to cheese/ham/onion toasties - AF always makes me eat more! ;D

Didn't manage to find any orange smiley stickers, but to be honest I was so miserable on Friday I didn't hang around long at the shops. Bare minimum and then home to be sad.

"Sweet Home Alabama" is a brilliant chick flick - I was playing cards and stuffing my face with fudge and jelly babies till about 11pm last night. So much for early nights and eating well. ;D ;D Still, when the AF is over I will start all over again. Actually, I've just ordered a book which someone on FF raved about - called "Inconcievable" - via Amazon. It's written by a lady who had a really high FSH level (like me), who was told she wouldn't conceive and made changes to her diet/lifestyle and ended up pregnant. It's supposed to be an inspirational read, so thought I'd give it a go. Have you heard of it?

8dpo - fingers crossed honey. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better & hope that feeling stays with you.

I promise it wasn't be that give you the extra bubble - but didn't know you could have them removed? I guess it just means people out there love you honey. :-*

Enjoy the rest of your weekend & next week too. XXX

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
YUMMY ur lunch sounds soo yummy lol

If i see them stickers again i will buy u some and then i can arrange with u to post them!! You have been a good friend and support!!

Im awaiting for dh to come in cos im hungry and want speghetti bolognase with CHEESE! ;D ;D If he doesnt come in soon im going to make it and eat it myself ;D ;D

I keep thinking that our little one might be all snuggled by now, growing etc... it make me go all fuzzy lol

I dont blame u for eating sweeties hun, usually af makes me a carb magnet which is not good for me!!

I havent heard of the book but def going to look into it as as a pcos sufferer my levels are higer and it would be a comforting read.

Take care hun, im off to get my spag bowl with or with out dh!! ;D ;D ;D

Specialmum xxxx

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
gatecrashing i know but wanna send you lotsa orange me dearies wishing that it brings you all the luck in the world from a fellow orange nutter :)

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SpecialMum - It was yummy - and I was good having a banana after (if you can ignore the Fudge I had after that ;D).

We had spag bol last night - with CHEESE on - just cheddar for me, but cheddar AND parmesan for DH. Enjoy yours!!!

Bless you for the offer of orange smileys - I am sure I can track some down locally, if I look closely. We actually have a really good stationers in the next town.

Keep going with that visualisation of your little one all snuggled up and loving it's Mummy already - I think positive visualisation is a BRILL thing to do. If nothing else, it's a positive way to spend your time. (Takes your mind off eating cheese, anyway ;D).

Hopefully that book will arrive later this week - will have a quick check and see if it looks worthwhile, though I think that anything with a positive slant might help me at the mo'.

Thank you too for helping to keep me sane this week. XX & ^fairydust^

cleg - thanks for all the orangey loveliness ...... gatecrash anytime if it's gonna be like that! X

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Spag bowl was YUMMY hehehe with cheese lol

I also made shepard's pie too for freezing!! Gosh im getting good at cooking ;)

I love the thought of my baby loving me already thank u!!

We used wholemeal pasta so am trying to be good but finished it off with acouple of small choc chip cookies ;D ;D ;D We are a right pair lol

Hope the book is good!

Take care hun, keep in touch xxxx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hello Julie Wilts, Specialmum and Cleg,

Reading all the posts about the lovely food has made me very hungry  :p

I hope you're feeling a little better Julie Wilts and you deserve to eat sweets and lots of cheese at the moment  ^hugme^

Have you had any symptoms at all Specialmum? I am day 5 post et and like you I am hoping and praying that our little embryos are snug and warm and love it in there although to be honest we had a very unexpected stressful few days  day 2 and 3 and I was really worried incase everything would be affected. I'm much calmer now thanks to FF and still hopeful  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

I have no real signs - a few twinges which is probably more to do with my ovaries I suppose but otherwise nothing new  ^idiot^

Cleg, I laughed at your name because I have a sister whom we have called 'Clegg' for years, shes used to it now  :)  It made me chuckle  ;D Thanks for the lovely orangeness, I have been wearing my orange necklace over these last few days too. Julie Wilts how do you order the orange wrist bands? I couldn't find the link  ^idiot^

I'm back to work tomorrow after being off all week so hopefully it will take my mind off things for a bit  ::)

I realise this has turned into an essay - sorry about that, take care all and happy Sunday eve, MV  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi MV

Im doing this naturally with a very hopful ovulation surge lol  Im 8dpo and im sooo tired!  Had the twinges earlier on actually but also put it down to ovaries..they settled after 5/6 dpo.  I still have sensitive nipples but its the tiredness that is strong for me!  Im not a person who gives into afternoon naps but so far i have been and sleeping well at night.  Also if i dont take things easy i go dizzy...I too have had some very stressful and upsetting days which i pray has no ill effects.

Keep us posted!!  xxxxxx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Special Mum - well how bizarre!!! We just had shepherds pie for tea - and guess what I grated on top of the fluffy mashed potatoe ..... (no, not a finger of Fudge) ... yep, cheese!!! ;D At DH's request, and it was actually yummy. Good for you - cooking in advance to freeze, I just cook day to day (but I'm sad enough to plan my week's menu in advance), and freeze any leftovers.

Cleg - Thanks for posting the link for the wristbands - typical me to rave about something, then not give people all the info! ^idiot^

MV - Thanks, yes I'm feeling a bit better today - just got on with things, turned to FF for some friendly support (thanks Specialmum) & been domesticated. Just trying to decide whether to polish off the leftover trifle from yesterday? Was sorry to hear you had some stressful days, but don't worry honey, I'm sure those little embryo's will just cling on tighter. I'm almost scared to talk about my first pg in case I upset people, but I had been REALLY sick (i.e. in a wheelchair) for a few months before I got my BFP and I still was ok (mc her twin at 6.5wks) but still ended up with my dd. If it's gonna happen, I believe it will. Just keep turning to us orange nutters to keep you laughing and thinking positive. ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I'm at work tomorrow/Tues so my posts will be limited to the evenings (I'm sure I'll have withdrawal symptoms during work though).

This is an essay as well now .... hope you didn't fall asleep reading it Specialmum.

Have lovely evenings ladies, and sweet dreams. XX ^fairydust^ & ^spot^

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzz...What? ....What? im not sleeping honestllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I cant help it hun, im so tired! my mum called at 6pm and i was yawning all the way through! ::)

You do make me laugh... finger of fudge on shepards pie..mmm? ;)

I will have to wait for pay day before i can get a braclet.. :( But will get one!!

my boobs seem to have grown again ??? Seem more rounded... still got sore nipples ;D

Im def more emotional at mo one min snappy then the next crying my eyes out.. Very strange.

We have to remain ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ !!!!

Will miss our chats hun, will be looking forward to catching up tomorrow evening lol

Have a good day at work, xxxxx

1 - 20 of 390 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.