New home Orange Ladies :)

Loads of luck, Lizzy xxx

^daisy^

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hi, girls

Thanks lizzy..Lovely picture!!!

Well i have my doctors appointment tomorrow at 11:30am...going to see whether i can take provera to bring on my af as its past 55 days again..

Also wondering whether i should take the pill....not sure if it will mess my pcos up...have read some conflicting info.

It was another hot sunny day!! I had all the windows open and the fan on with the music flowing :)

Hope u all had a great day! xxx

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Thanks Lizzy, like the picture

Specialmum ^bigbad^ to you, I got all excited cos I thought I was going to be first :(

Hope all goes well with the doctors appointment. Not sure about the pill thing I'm afraid so can't offer you any words of wisdom there.

^wave^ Julie - how you doing hun? Did you get to Yoga last night? Me and mum didn't get to our class but we went for a nice long walk through the fields near where mum lives. It was a lovely walk, ages since I've walked there.

Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day.

^wave^ jessiesue, bokbabe, mv and fee

^hugme^ and x x x

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Sorry hun....i couldnt believe i was first never managed it before lol

Well i got my blood pressure done and its 121/80 so im perfect! ;D

Didnt get pill today cos the gp thinks its worth letting my body relax with the weight loss and see how i fee in a couple of months...i dont think she knew much bout it either so proberely best to wait and see....

She also said to not take the provera for say reasons...So im going to have to pray for af to come by... ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

So anyway its another lovely sunny day....need to get some positivity cos my ex is being all down and stressing me out at mo...

A friend has invited to theirs so will def plan that and another friend has invited me to stay for a few days near the seaside....And also near my male friend ::) in june so will be arranging that also!

Right love ya and leave ya....Have a good day girls xxxx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Hello ladies ^wave^

Lovely new home, lovely new picture to start it off, lovely day outside and lovely ladies here. :).

Specialmum - Great news about your blood pressure but ^bigbad^ to your ex for stressing you out hun. Lots of ^reiki^ and ^spots^ coming your way. Lovely to hear you've got some plans to go visiting friends ... especially ones close to the seaside. If your AF would just pay a visit soon thinks would be quite rosy.

Wendy - Hello hun ^hugme^. Glad to hear you had a lovely walk with your mum last night - what a fab night for it. You sound very close to your Mum - how lovely. Sad to say it's not the same for me. I did make it to yoga and had a fabulous night. There was only about 8 of us there, so not crowded at all. I placed myself near the door, which we kept open during all of the session, and the warm fragrant breeze which came in was lovely. The yoga session was really good today - had a great night's sleep after and feel much better for it today.

Another beautiful day down South. After I've tried to get DD to have a little nap, we are heading out into the garden to make the most of it. Hope it's nice tomorrow because I really want to get some gardening done whilst DD is at nursery. Hope you are all able to enjoy some of the sunshine today.

Catch up again later, ^wave^ to Jessie Sue/Bokbabe/MV & Fee.
^hugme^ & XXXXXX's

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Feehilyfan ^hugme^

We've missed you my lovely. How are you and how's it all going?

XXXX

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Feehilyfan

So, so, so pleased to hear how happy you are. No wonder you are tired ... I just have one nearly 4-year-old and she exhausts me most days. How brilliant that they are being really good at adapting to new routines - must have made life so much easier. We find that DD is quite set into a routine these days but she is flexible when we need her to be.

I'm much better now ... got into a bit of a dark place last week but I've felt really lifted since before last weekend and I'm quite chirpy now. Enjoying having a month off from any tx, and DH & I are snatching a long weekend away together next weekend, which I'm really looking forward too.

Keep us posted on how you are getting on hun, but we understand that life is really busy for you now.
XXXXXX

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Evening lovely orange ladies

Specialmum - Little Miss Perfect ;D. Glad you're blood pressure was so good, ^pray^ ^pray^AF shows her ugly head soon. By your ticker looks like you've lost some more weight too, well done hun. Going to see your friends sounds like an excellent idea, do you good to get away from your ex and his negativity. We'll be sending you lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

Fee - nice to hear from you hun, you must be so excited to have your little ones with you. Sounds like you're sooo happy, chuffed for you. ^hugme^

Julie, Julie, Julie - hello hun. Yeah, me and mum are close, probably even more so since i told her about ttc, look back now and can't believe I didn't tell her sooner ??? Sorry to hear you're not in the same position hun ^hugme^ . Yoga class sounds good, smaller classes are good, more room to work and more one on one. Hope you managed to get out in the garden. I think it is supposed to be nice tomorrow too so fingers crossed you'll be able o get your gardening done.

We've been to Tesco's to sand for the sandbox for DSD this weekend. Just got to try and work out how to assemble the plastic climbing frame thingy - should be fun!

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday

^hugme^ and x x x

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Morning ladies

Just popping in quickly this morning to say ^wave^.

DD has just got chickenpox, so looks like I'm going to be housebound (well gardenbound too if it doesn't rain today), for a week or so.

Poor little love is covered in spots already, so don't think it's going to be a mild case.

Catch up with personals later.
XXXXXX

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Aw Julie, the poor little poppet. Hope you get some decent weather, playing in the garden might just help take her mind off. ^hugme^ to you both

^wave^ happy Friday everybody else, DSS/DSD weekend so might not be around too much.

Take care

^hugme^ and x x x

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Wendy

Guess that means you'll be doing the long drive to collect them and drop back then .... at least the weather should be kinder to you this weekend.

Hope you manage/d to get the sand for DSD's sandpit. My DD absolutely loves playing in the sand. Might have to get her sand table out over the weekend to keep her entertained.

It's ok for DD to get out and about but apparently not in direct sunshine because it can make the spots scar more, and I definitely don't want that to happen. Guess we'll be trying to find lightweight long sleeved things and trying to keep her under cover. Not easy to keep an active little one under umbrellas though ::).

Hope you have a lovely weekend.
XXXX

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Oh dear julie poor little thing...m cousins both had the chicken pox and both had alittle scar spot in the same place when they visited...Hope she gets over them quickly!! x

Wendy..sounds like u are in for a fab weekend lol Enjoy urself!!

Im not sure what im doing...oh yes i do..viewing two properties on saturday and one on sunday lol Then a friend is off work all next week so hoping to see them abit.

Not getting anywhere with council or housing associations so its def private renting for me...or ex. Just so confused with what to do for the best really...xx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Specialmum - Thanks hun.  Lots of luck with your viewings for tomorrow and Sunday.  Wonder if there will be any houses with any orange in them?  Sorry to hear you aren't getting far with the council or housing associations, so I hope something private leaps out at you soon.  XXX

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Evening orange ladies

^wave^ Julie - how's your DD doing? Hope you managed to get out in the garden and keep her covered.

Good drive there and back, not much traffic. DSD absolutely loved her sandbox. DH got her a little fold away table with a couple of chairs too. What she doesn't yet know is that when I take her for some more sand for the box tomorrow morning her dad is going to blow up the paddling pool, put up the swingball tennis thing and build the plastic climbing frame thing. Can't wait to see her face.

Hope you've had a good evening.

^wave^ specialmum. Good luck with your viewings this weekend, hope you spot something that you really like.

^wave^ jessiesue, mv, bokbabe and fee

^hugme^ and x x x

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Morning orangey ladies ^wave^

Wendy - Wow, we'd like to come and play at your house .... sounds fantastic with all those toys. She'll never want to leave. Glad to hear you had a good drive there and back - it's so much nicer doing the motorways in dry weather isn't it.

Specialmum - Good luck with those viewings today ... hope you find something orangey ;D, well something that makes you feel orangey anyway ;D.

Jessiesue/Bok/MV/Fee - Hello ladies ^hugme^. Hope you all have nice plans for the weekend.

Well, DD is now covered in spots - on her face/neck now so I really hope they don't scar. They are all along her hairline and even one on her eyelid. Poor little angel ^eyes^. Just going to keep her distracted today as much as possible ... we are going to paint her nails this morning, make some biscuits and hope to get outside to play and do some gardening but it's quite cloudy here at the moment. I spent last night typing up an audit for work (which I need to get done in order to have Tuesday off to look after DD). When DH gets back from a golf lesson & practice I need to get some housework done ... just need to watch DD like a hawk so she doesn't scratch.

Catch up later & hope you all have lovely weekends.
^hugme^'s & XXXXX's

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Hello orange lovelies - isn't the weathr wonderful

^wave^ Julie - hope you've managed to stop DD from scratching herself. On her eyelid the poor little mite ^hugme^. Hope you had a good time nail painting and baking biscuits. Glad you can get Tuesday off work but ^bigbad^ to them making you type up audit stuff at home.

^wave^ specialmum - hope flat hunting is going well and you've seen something that grabs you.

^wave^ mv, bokbabe, jessiesue and fee.

Well DSD is loving it outside with all her new toys <a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNxdm824YYGB%2526i%253D36%252F36%255F1%255F69%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">
SmileyCentral.com
and her friend, out at 1100 and not in once yet! Running me ragged, in and out with the sun cream everytime they finish in the pool ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Hello orange ladies ^wave^

Wendy - Well it sure sounds like DSD has made the most of her new things. Definitely a day for being outdoors. Love the smiley in the paddling pool, especially as he's wearing orange. ;D.

Hello to Specialmum - hope the house hunting has gone OK today hun.

Hello to MV/Bokbabe/Jessiesue/Feehilyfan.

AAM - Well DD now has 118+ spots on her (i.e. she's covered). Poor little love is trying to be brave, but she's really struggling & as I'm typing she's still not asleep which is really unlike her. She's been upstairs since 7.45pm but just can't get to sleep. I'm so worried she's going to scar on her face/neck/forehead. It's making me really :'( to see how many keep popping up. Honestly, every time I look at her there is a new spot appeared. I just want them to stop appearing and just scab over. At this rate she's just going to be one big horrible blister. ^eyes^. Only really good thing today was eating lunch and dinner outside in the garden as it was so lovely.

Well, I'm pooped so early night for me tonight.
Catch up tomorrow.
XXXXX

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Evening orange ladies

Aw Julie the poor little love. They must be driving her crazy and she won't understand properly what's happening to her.

Hope you managed to get a decent nights sleep.

DSD has loved it today, out since 1130 to nearly 2030!

^wave^ specialmum, mv, bokbabe, jessiesue and fee, hope you've all enjoyed the sun today

^hugme^ and x x x

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Hellooo lovely ladies...Well what a turn of events...my ex actually came with me today..good i thought cos he is showing some interest and he actually loved one of the propertys so it looks like he will be moving out instead!!

Got lots to discuss but feeling alot more positive and a friend is coming to visit fri/sat so i have a something to look forward too..xxxx

1 - 20 of 587 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.