• I did not have an orgasm in 2ww and got BFN

Votes: 175 15.4%
1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I know this may sound a silly poll!! but I would really like to know what to do for the best and thought this might help.

Love Hollie

"Please note the poll is about orgasms and not intercourse :)"

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HollieHotLips said:
Hi there

I know this may sound a silly poll!! but I would really like to know what to do for the best and thought this might help.

Love Hollie

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
HI

Its the most natural thing in the world, why waste it!!!

You go girl!!!! Happy ^hump^

Shezza

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
After my DIUI in July 2003, I was convinced it hadnt worked. I think about 9 days after IUI, we had sex (yes, I am sad enough to remember everyday of my 2ww!! ^roflmao^ ) Anyway, got a BFN 13dpIUI, but then 15dpIUI, I got 2 very dark lines!
I was so shocked I threw the test in the bin, convinced that it was negative- in the end, I rooted it out, and went on the clearblue website, just to check!
Wonderful day.
Best of luck,
Marie xx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Hollie

We were told to avoid sex but no one said anything about avoiding orgasms.

Clare

·
Registered
665 Posts
I remember reading years ago whilst ttc naturally that the woman having an orgasm after the man actually helped the sperm to get to the right place ;)......in my case it would have been like a suction tank ;) ^roflmao^.......so i guess the contractions that an orgasm causes could help with implantation ???
Good luck to everyone....if you try it or not ;)
luv
juel xx

Good vote Hollie!!

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
I had them in 3 of my 2ww, and 2 of them resulted in BFP :)

Good luck.

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Only time I had one in 2ww was when I didn't do txt and we were going for adoption. To be truthful - always too anxious and tense in txt 2ww. Maybe I should rethink!!!!! Hadn't thought about it until Hollie posed the question!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Whats an orgasm????? hee hee

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
??? ???What is BMS???????? ???

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you learn something new everyday!! :eek: ;D

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Oh, that's what BMS stands for :-[ I always wondered, because that's what Paula and hubby are doing, but I didn't like to ask ;D :-[

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i have just come across this poll and was desperate to see the reults! i am on day 6 of the 2ww and have been thinking about it for....erm.....6 days  ::)

DH is away at the moment  :mad: back in two days so you may not see me around for the rest of my 2ww  ;D ;D as i see the women who agreed an orgasm would do no harm are pregnant!!!!!

L xx

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi There,
When I asked my clinic why they said to avoid sex during the 2ww, I was told it's because contractions during orgasm can interfere with implantation. They're good for the time around ovulation, but not while you're waiting. I know it stinks, but I plan to abstain for my first IVF cycle. At least I won't think 'what if?'.
Sorry. :(
x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Just to let you know, i did go ahead and ermmmm indulge (twice actually!)

And i have just got a bfp  :)

I am a true believer in orgasms  ;D ;D ;D

L xx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Yeah. Me too. I resisted for as long as I could but in the end, abstaining just wasn't an option.  ;D

Mind you, I did on my first 2ww too and got a BFN.

And who says to need a bloke around to orgasm?  :eek:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
come to think  of it, who needs sex when theres ivf  ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
OMG - It seems that it is better to have orgasms than not if the poll results are anything to go by.
I haven't had tx yet but had already decided not to have sex in the 2ww just in case it caused a problem for embryos but reading the results in here it seems that it certainly wouldn't be a problem and could even help !!!!!  ;D ;D

My... This site answers all sorts doesn't it  ;D ;D ;D

Happy humping girls  ;D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

You put it so bluntly jen lol

Will just say, i have not had sex, just an orgasm or two!!!! Pessaries are a slight turn off!

L xx

1 - 20 of 199 Posts