Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We found out today that i have had an early miscarriage..

Our babies will be sorely missed but we know they will be looked after by one of my best friends - Claire who died two years ago. She was the best baby nursery nurse that i've ever had the pleasure to know and i will sleep soundly knowing that ours and all of your babies are in her arms..

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Oh Sicknote

Words fail me on occaisions like this but I just wanted to send some strength to you and your dh for this difficult time.  I am thinking of you.  (((((hugs)))))

Jennifer

ps - I know your friend will be taking good care of your babies

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Sicknote,

I know how you feel.  I got a BFP on the 7th Feb and had a miscarriage on Thursday 17th Feb.  I was pregnant for all of 10 days.

I'm finding it all quite hard at the moment - how are you doing?

Let's hope we get the luck that we deserve next time around.

Take care,

Lisa xx

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Hi sicknote,

I'm new here, but just wanted to know how sorry I am to read your news - having been thru m/c myself 4 times I know something of the pain you're going through.... (((HUGS)))

Take Care of yourself.

Tamsin
xx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Sicknote

(((hugs))) Thinking of you

Clare

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Sicknote  - so very sorry to hear of your loss ^Cuddle^

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Sicknote

my thoughts are with you at such a difficult time

Love Mini xx

·
Registered
253 Posts
sicknote

sending you massive  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^  no words will do...

love Helena

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Sicknote, I'm sorry, I've only just seen this and didn't realise. 

It's so unfair and cruel and I'm so sorry this has happened.  Thinking of you lots and sending love and hugs.

Jayne x 

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
I too have only seen this i am truly sorry for your loss. No words can change this just want to send you a huge ^Cuddle^.

Love Kimx xx

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just wanted to add a note of thanks to everyone for their thoughts. One day we will finally beat dh's cancer and get the family that we have longed for, but after the last year the main think that i have learnt is that good things happen to good people and as they say good things come to those who wait.
Love Ju xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.