Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi could someone please tell me if what i am experience is ov pains. I am on day cd17 i normally have a 33/34 day cycle so due to ov around Friday or Saturday but currently have really bad pains like period pains could this be due to being about to ovulate ? I didn't get this last month but i am on my 2nd cycle with clomid.

Minky

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Minky

It sounds like it could be ovulation pains...or the start of them...your ovaries are probably just working a little harder. I get really bad ovulation pain, even before I started Clomid, and it would start about a week coming up to ovulation, getting progressively stronger until I actually ovulated....I think Clomid just exacerbates it. I've got really bad ov pain at the moment so know what you're going through. I use a heated wheat bag which really does seem to help & I drink peppermint tea to ease the bloating that can come with it too.

Hope it eases up soon...mine usually goes once I've ovulated.
Wishing you all the luck in the world ^reiki^ ^fairydust^
Take care
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Hi Minky

I echo what minxy said, it certainly sounds like ovu pains.

Like you I didn't have pain the first month of clomid, but did the 2nd month - there is a whole lot of work going on inside hun!

Good luck

xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.