Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone interested in meeting up in the London area? It might be nice to share experiences and create mutual support for women over 40 who are pregnant and due in 2011. Anyone else TTC or under 40 (turning 40 soon!) would also be most welcome.

x Molly

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Hello,

i am london, 5+5 pg nd turn 40 next week, i would be intrested :)

lisa
xxx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! Should we wait to see how many are interested by weekend and then make a plan to meet?

x Molly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

I am 47 but don't fit exactly into your category as I have seven month old twins. They were born In May and were conceived by DEIVF.

I would like to meet other mums or mums to be.  Let me know if a meeting is planned

Jane (DDCT)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lisa_A and DDCT

Not sure my pm to both of you went through, so just wanted to say that I'd be happy to start with us 3 and anyone wishing to join later can always do so. Let me know what kinds of times and place work - central London is probably best for meeting up and I am flexible about evenings and weekends.

best, Molly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

I have just sent a message but not sure if it went so resending.

I would be happy to meet up in Central London I can travel into either Victoria or Charing Cross Stations.
At the moment weekends are easier as I don't need a babysitter, although I will arrange one if necessary.

Hopefully more people would join in time.

DDCT

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jane,

Thanks for your reply. I'm happy to meet up in the Charing X area on weekends - just let me know what is good for you. I just found out that I am having twins so it would be great to hear about your experience.

Lisa_A are you still interested in meeting up?

x
Molly

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
hi ladies,

depends when u meet up, i am avoiding using trs untill i can have swine flu jab, being 8 weeks with twins i dont want to risk getting sf.

molly eeek we both having twins, when are yours due???

lisa
xxx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Lisa,

Don't blame you! I had my jab as soon as I found out I was preggers.

I'm due around 3rd week August now that its twins. I think you're within a week of me? Still getting used to the idea :) Well, we would all 3 have twins in common.

Would you like us to wait till you get the flu jab?

Molly

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
hello molly,

if u wouldnt mind that would be great, but i dont mind if u wsh to meet first. i am now 8+1  was told to be out of first trimester before having it given my history too. but its great all having twins, or had them.

lisa
xxx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi,

Either way is fine, Lisa. I'll let Jane decide and if we meet up soon you can always join us later.
I'm so curious to know what its like having twins! :)

x Molly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

I would be happy to meet either sooner or wait another four weeks. Sorry I know that is not very helpful.  I do have free weekends in the next month. When would suit you Saturday or Sunday ?

Jane
x

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,

We might as wait four weeks then, probably better all around. Lisa_A let us know when you have your flu shot and are aready to venture out
best,
Molly

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
HI ladies,

i am 8+3 so as soon as i reach 12 weeks i will have it and then can be the weekend after that is all is ok with you ladies????
cant believe we are all talking twins :)

lisa
xxx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Lisa,

Definitely OK with me. Let us know. Jane, if you want to meet sooner, just pm me.

Hope all is well.

x Molly

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi ladies,

Should we plan a meet-up soon? Lisa, I think you're on the twin's board, am I right?

Let me know what you both want to do

xx Molly

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Jane,

I'm happy to meet up on a weekend. Would the weekend of April 3rd work for you? Haven't heard from Lisa so best if you pm me and we can decide.

best,
Molly

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi all ^hugme^ ,

I'd also be interested to meet up, Sat or Sun would be fine for me. I get my 7 week scan on April 1st, so after that, it might depend on the results and impact it has!

Sarana ^pray^

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.