Registered
1,799 Posts
MrsF congratulations dear!

Is anyone left?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi, is anyone still on this thread.
I have just found out I'm around 4 weeks pregnant and shocked as I am 43 and although I have a gorgeous son from a lot of ivf I never thought I would be lucky enough to have the chance of another, naturally!!!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Oh my goodness Cheekychops you must be stunned, amazed and more than a bit delighted!!!!! Super, super news Yaaaaaaaay!!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Wow, congratulations Cheeky pops! Why don't you also come over and join th Early Pregnancy thread here as it's fairly busy and so you'll be able to chat with other ladies going through the same as you....

early pregnancy chat thread

Grey xx

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Huge congratulations Cheeky  :) What lovely news. Mrs Rock is still around & I'm sure there'll be others along soon  ;)  ^hugme^
Xx

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Cheeky chops massive congratulations! Let it be the one!  ^reiki^ ^pray^

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Hi, Cheekychops, I'm 41 and pregnant, so you're not the only one! I mostly post on my due date thread, but I do peek in here from time to time.

Congratulations on your natural BFP! Fabulous news.  :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi cheekychops, I am also 43 and just found out this morning I am pregnant and I can't believe it either!

So after a couple of cartwheels my DH caught me doing test number 2 a first response (I've had for ages) and that was positive too!! So a faint blue and a faint pink but definitely there DH confirmed I wasn't seeing things.

I feel so lucky!

What now? Do I carry doing what I've been doing or change things now it's a BFP!?

LB xx

·
Registered
956 Posts
Ladybird that's fantastic news! Congratulations!!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ X

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Congrats, ladybird! I'm guessing you're already on prenatal vitamins, eating a good diet, and as of now not drinking alcohol, so I doubt there's anything you need to change! ;D 
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.  ^reiki^

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks Crazyhorse - yes for years! Just looking for anything to tip the odds in our favour - you know how it is.
Hope everything is going well with you?

Thanks Pumpkin that lovely of you

LB xx

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ladybird and Cheekypops: Congratulations!!!! That´s so amazing and wonderful. I wish you smooth and safe pregnancies.
I am also still here but did not wirte for a long time.
I am already in the 34 th week and starting to get nervous.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks Francesca. I hope the delivery goes smoothly for you. Bet it's amazing!  It must be daunting but I can't wait to be where you are!

It seems full of hope but really scary at the very early stage and you now how delicate things are. Can't wait for all tests and scans to confirm everything will be ok

LB xx

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow, excellent news on this thread again!
CrazyHorse, congratulations for your pregnancy and team blue!
Ladybird, excellent news fro you too! Congrats!
Grey, congrats to you too! When is your DD?
Cheekychops, congrats to you too! It's so exciting and great!
Francesca, relax and enjoy your last weeks with a lot of sleep  ;D

How are you all doing new moms? afm - breastfeeding is a bit challenging, but I'm not giving up. I'm giving some formula in addition to the mommy milk though. 

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Don't forget to join the Pregnancy Clubs too Gill  ;) they are organised by due date and there's lots of lovely chatter in there too  ^hugme^

Grey xx

·
Registered
305 Posts
HELLO LADIES, I JUMP IN WITH MY FIRST BABY ALIVE IN MY ARMS AFTER 2 LOSSES TO WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.....

BEST WISHES

341 - 360 of 390 Posts