Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
381 - 390 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ok bundles - so I've made a start - I've edited my story - I'll get back to the ticker shortly!!!!
Hi Aspi  ^wave^ ^wave^ You and I are both on the twins and more bump chat thread - I've been mainly reading as I'm much earlier on than the rest of you - heading for 19 weeks now so will start chattering soon xxx

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Thanks Karhog xxx

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Hi everyone
I remember some of the names from other threads - great to read positive news. I know I'm joining a bit late - but life seems so hectic now with a toddler and my laptop was on the blink for a while!
Can't believe it but my little boy was 2 in July - where's the time gone, from a DD cycle - he was born when I was 47. I decided to try for a sibling and had 3 frosties from same cycle, so this year, had a cycle and was lucky enough to get another BFP! I'm now 35 + 2 and so far, so good. When LO is born, I'll be 49! Just goes to show that us older ladies can still have normal pregnancies! I had a C-section with 1st due to placenta praevia, but had no problems such as bleeding, just a precaution. I've asked if I can have a vaginal delivery and have an appointment on 10th for doctor to decide. This time placenta is clear. It will just be so hard the recovery after C-section and running after a toddler, as I won't be able to drive or lift said toddler for 6 weeks! This time, it's been hard as I'm single so had to do everything, but it's worth it! I decided not to find out the gender so will be a surprise!
Deb

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Sorry ladies been a bit awol - oh decided last week to finish with me as he decided he doesn't want more kids........devastated but in angry mode at the moment. Such a dick. Trying to refocus. He is such a bloody coward.
I will try and catch up later girls. Lovely to see all your names again :) xx

·
Registered
594 Posts
Aspi - am so sorry, what a dick. Such a bad time too. Thou it's never good time.
Stay strong & concentrate on yr lo.
Wishing you all the best

·
Registered
594 Posts
Deb-  time coming soon . So exciting.
Am debating on n 2 but have already  found a donor matching my criteria. Sperm the same as with DD.
Have gone for budget version of de cycle,  so probably not high  chances of success.
But what happens meant to be.
Will be transferring next year as had cs with my DD.

Hugs to all

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Oh Aspi so sorry to hear about OH!! You must be gutted but perhaps it's better now than in a few months time - at least this way you have time to regroup and get your ducks in order xxx his loss big time - huge hugs to you xxx

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yes he is a dick. A stupid one with now falling into depression I hope because he has realised what he is missing but who knows?
I go up and down.
Twins are ok but I did feel guilty for breaking my heart and feeling obsessed.
I have to try and focus and do some sort of work x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Ladies, can I join? I’m 11 weeks pregnant today. I think everyday I worry. After years of infertility issues and MC it’s been a long heartbreaking journey. But right now I’m so happy but scared we are finally pregnant ❤

381 - 390 of 390 Posts