·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Deb Do Care do Embryo adoption do you know?  Thanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi ladies

Ive just cime back from Bratislava after having the tests required at Repromedica and so far all is good, giselle the co-ordinator is fantastic and to quote her she likes to treat patients like family. The doctor who did the ultrasound and smear test was so professional yet lovely and its the easiest smear i have ever had, and the nurse who took bloods was also great.

Im having embryo adoption and it is 2000 euros for 1 and 2500 for 2. Going in April for transfer.

Xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I had a transfer with Iscare last March and I wasnt convinced and didnt like them at all.

I originally went to Reprofit and got my daughter, and Repromedica feel so much like Reprofit did 5 years ago.  I was very relaxed , had a fantastic chat with Giselle before seeing the doctor, and the doctor was amazing, he took the time with the scan and found both ovaries which is amazing, Im looking forward to transfer.

As for the mammorgram, they did ask me for it, but because Ive had a routine one in dec 2018 they were happy with this.

xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Latebloom Congratulations, but ewwwww to the morning sickness, hope it eases, I was lucky with all my pregnancies, didnt get any at all lol

Im just booking flights and hope the bcp will play ball lol

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Wow thereismore get it done, must be fate lol.  Don't worry about it either, its so simple and quick. x

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Latebloom I can't help as havent had severe morning sickness, I had very mild with my first and drank lemonade which helped a lot.

Stacey hope you get something sorted soon x

Tincan, Reprodemica have even prescribed prednisolone, so unsure what to do about that at the moment, I have some, but not sure whether I should use it lol

AFM About to start bcp on Wednesday, and hope she shows when she should, 10 days later lol

z

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi ladies (and my good friend Stacey) si after a difficult transfer and the threat of putting me under a general anaesthetic I finally had my final fet transferred yestersay in Bratislava. I don't feel very confident as the transfer was very painful and took almost an hour.

So I really need to throw everything at this next one and would like advice and recommendations if you dont mind.

I am 53 so restricted to cyprus and poss usa.  I want frozen embies and poss somewhere that can offer light sedation and have experience dealing with tricky cervix's lol.

Thanks xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Thankyou i wikl take a look, 5dpt and bfn i know its early but im not holding much hope xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi Teddy

Thanks for this, I was considering Dogus? Have you dobe the same thing xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I was fine when i had mt daughter 5 years ago at reprofit, it took 10 minutes, i think its age related lol. Have just messaged Andri at dogus.

Thanks xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Great news, what clinic are you with?

Xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Good luck  I didnt have any luck there unfortunately.

What spanish clinic did you go to?

Xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Thereismore thanks, cant fault the clinic I had 3 difficult transfers and im sure that didnt help things.

Im goung hopefully to Manzanera clinic is Northern Spain, they wil do a mock transfer a couple o of months before.

X

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ellis97  ts good to see you again.  I had my daughter when I was 49 and the pregnancy went very smoothly ish lol but I would do it again in a heartbeat.  With regards to Iscare, I was expecting it to be the same as Reprofit which was a very enjoyable experience.  Iscare in my opinion were very much in the darker ages and very basic, but.... if the embies were made at reprofit then I wouldnt be worried, just remember they aren#t as personable as Reprofit, you don't get to see your embie before it goes in, and if you are very lucky you may quickly get a pic.

Go for it, Im going again to Spain after 3 failed transfers in Bratislava with Repromedica.  If you need any help re hotels and flights etc, me and Stacey can help.

xx

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Boggins  which one Harley Street?  I am loooking at Care Manchester and London womens london.  I have a consult in Spain in April but starting to really doubt having to travel and isolate.

xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts