Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
401 - 404 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi All,
Just had our 4th transfer in Northern Cyprus on Sept 18th but first BFN (all the previous one have been chemicals/miscarriages). We really thought this time was the one, lining was 11mm before we even left the UK for transfer 1 week later, and every time I am told it is "perfect" with a triple layer etc.

Giving up hope now as something must be wrong for all these fails? The only thing I didnt take this time was Prednol due to Covid (although first 2 tries in the UK I didnt take it either). This one was a FET whilst the previous one was fresh. We had 2 x 5D DE blasts transferred. Last transfer we got our best result yet (1st BETA over 2000) and we have used the same protocol with the same clinic again this time which included taking aspirin and antibiotics.

Has anyone else had repeated miscarriages and can recommend any testing that we should get done? Each time they have used ICSI so presume sperm cant be an issue plus initial sperm tests in UK came back as "normal"?

many thanks
Have they mentioned clexane or prednisolone to take during your pregnancy? Have you had your thyroid checked also? If the level is too high or too low this can affect the out come.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Figured out how to private message you. Not easy when you first join the page. How long were you over in Cyprus? Did you have to travel before your transfer or did you do all your bloods and scans at home?
Babiblue- after October of 2020 i aged out at my Czech clinic and had a failed cycle in September; i started looking at clinics in Spain (too expensive), Bulgaria (they reached out to me with a discount for half donor eggs so I didn’t trust them), Russia, Poland, Slovakia, and North Cyprus. It messaged several clinics and narrowed it down to North Cyprus; i started to read other ladies positive experiences and decided to go to Crown Ivf Dr Tekin in February; i took all my tests in the US; i only went to Cyprus for the transfer; i left July 30, egg retrieval and sperm collection was August 5 and transfer was August 9; i left Cyprus on August 11. This was a fresh transfer; if it had been a frozen one i would have only needed to be there 5 days or even less.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi. I am nearing 49 and just three weeks ago transferred my last PGS tested embryo with no success. I honestly thought that whatever the outcome, I would be done. Now I am not so sure. Have any of you ladies tried and had any success with own eggs? I am probably crazy but need to ask. What countries/clinics would you recommend? I have aged out from Czech Rep.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi. I am nearing 49 and just three weeks ago transferred my last PGS tested embryo with no success. I honestly thought that whatever the outcome, I would be done. Now I am not so sure. Have any of you ladies tried and had any success with own eggs? I am probably crazy but need to ask. What countries/clinics would you recommend? I have aged out from Czech Rep.
Even with PGS it is not guaranteed the embryo is good or it will not implant.
I know it is hard but clinics will suggest using donor eggs due to the higher success rate and then it is not guaranteed. We all feel the same as you and accepting your eggs are not good is really hard. The chances of abnormalities are high the older you get and the chances of miscarriage also increases. I contacted a few clinics and all say donor eggs after 45. You might find a clinic in North Cyprus.

401 - 404 of 404 Posts