Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi  my name is Hayley  25 and new 2 this, me and my partner have been together 4 6 years and have been ttc 4  3 years. I have a son from a previous relation ship. Have had lots of surgery dew to Endo and fluid in tubes i have just had more surgery and they removed my tubes and more Endo now they tell me that i only have 1 small ovary for ivf treatment has anyone out there had same problems or any advice for me my next appointment is a the end of may and r scared of what they r going to say. :'(

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Hayley, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

I am sorry to hear of all the problems you have had ^hugme^ There are quite a few ladies on the Endo boards in similar situations to yourself so I would encourage you to start out by looking around that section for some support and positive stores. I do know of at least one FFer who has one ovary and severe endo - so bad she was advised a hystorectomy - that has reccently become a mummy so please teak heart from that.

Here's a link to the Endo boards:

Endo ~ CLICK HERE

And here are a few more useful links for you to check out. Please do dive right on in and start posting / asking questions.

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Questions for your first cycle consultation ~ (use the ones that apply) CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. You will fnd a thread, usually with a funny/inspiring name for this year's buddies. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

Cycle buddies ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Loads of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Hayley and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

How lovely to hear you have a son :) sorry to hear though that you have had many endo problems and they had to remove your tubes. I dont have any advice or experience with this but i wanted to wish you loads of luck with your upcoming appointment and Caz has left you some great links to try out.

Kate xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts