Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Maeve88Troy said:
Hi Frome123,

Me and my wife travelled to DunyaIVF in Cyprus for our sperm donation procedure. They are very LGBT-friendly and their doctors are well very informative. Their prices were affordble and they were not kidding when they said they had high success rates. Currently 7wks pregnant, im so excited to be a mom! <3
Hi! I'm so glad I found this thread! We're going to Dunya IVF too. I'm going this September. I'm doing OE and sperm donation there.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Maeve88Troy - amazing news, congrats!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks miamiamo!

Good luck VanGn.  Well the important thing is to feel relaxed.  Make sure to enjoy the sights in Cyprus.  As for your procedure I'm sure the team over at Dunya IVF will take good care of you.  You had your pretests done already right?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello ladies, I'm here in Cyprus right now.  We arrived yesterday.  It's really different here.  So beautiful!  Finally met the people at Dunya IVF and my transfer will be on Monday. 

Maeve88Troy thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Maeve88Troy I really loved it there!  My transfer was good.  I'm back home now.  I have to wait until my testing to know whether we made it.  Urgghh, this waiting is not too good. ^eyes^

·
Registered
103 Posts
Same topic different thread  ;D, so I'll share here that I had 23 eggs collected, but only 5 made it so I transferred two and the three are back there at Dunya IVF frozen.

Any of you ladies feel a bit weird having your frozen embies left in a foreign country? ::)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
VanGn - good luck with your transfer, keep fingers super tight

·
Registered
86 Posts
Maeve88Troy, miamiamo I got a BFN  :'( it's not Dunya's fault - it me and my age, harder since it's my first pregnancy supposed to be.  ^eyes^ anyway at least I have one frozen embie.  Will try again.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi ladies please may I ask a question. When you go to Spain or abroad do both women get to be registered as the child’s parents when registering the child in the UK? So both in the birth certificate like having a child in a UK clinic allows? It is so much cheaper abroad but I have wondered about doing it x

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi,

The birth mum is automatically entitled to be on the birth certificate.  The other partner can only be on the birth certificate if married or in a civil partnership.  It doesn’t matter where you conceived.

Best

A xx

21 - 40 of 54 Posts