Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Lovingwomen said:
Hi ladies please may I ask a question. When you go to Spain or abroad do both women get to be registered as the child's parents when registering the child in the UK? So both in the birth certificate like having a child in a UK clinic allows? It is so much cheaper abroad but I have wondered about doing it x
Hi there, this seems to be an old post but just wondering how you're doing? Did you manage to visit Spain? Glad to see there's a bit of activity here. Only got back to forums after a long hiatus.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi I ended up going Dogus in North Cyprus. Currently 4dp5dt  ^pray^ I really enjoyed my time there! How are you after a break?
Hope everyone is well on here x

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thank you so much! It’s been a long time coming xxx

·
Registered
271 Posts
Congratulations, Lovingwomen!  :) 

We recommend Intersono in Lviv  :) . Great clinic, although a bit expensive...

WARNING: ladies, please NEVER ever go to BioTexCom (Kiev), the infamous clinic known as the "baby factory". A close friend of mine had an horrific experience there... Very frightening and traumatic!!! :'(  Sorry for the words, but BioTexCom clinic is run by very dishonest people, liars and greedy "traders"... ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

·
Registered
190 Posts
That’s amazing news x it’s always nice to hear positive stories xx thinking of you

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Lovingwomen - awesome news, congrats
Want-a-baby - I have no personal experiences with Intersono, but I came across many positive reviews

·
Registered
271 Posts
Miamiamo, yes I think Intersono is a good clinic, and I found their doctors talented and honest, providing good results for patients. Dr. Uliana is lovely and Lviv is a beautiful city.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Dr. Uliana is an amazing person, I fully agree

41 - 54 of 54 Posts