Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

This is our second attempt at ICSI,(Care Notts) and last time (Care manchester) was on 10,000iu of Pregnyl, and this time I am on Ovitrelle 250mcg.

I know this will sound a daft question but is the Ovitrelle 250mcg strong enough for the trigger shot?

Any advice please

H x

G

·
Hi Hickson

I will be taking my ovitrelle 250 at midnight tonight as my trigger shot - think it only comes in one iui.....am sure it will be storng enough - just a different brand.

Good luck!

Perky
xx

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Perky

How was the trigger shot?

Good Luck ^hugme^

H X

G

·
Thanks H

Ovitrelle was really easy - comes ready mixed in syringe and I thought it hurt less than the daily Puregon shots!
Egg collection tomorrow so am sure all is good. Where are you to in your tx?

Perky
x

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I used ovitrelle 250 this time and got 14 eggs - last TX I only had 5000 pregnyl and only 2 eggs - ovitrelle is ready prepared and is 6500 iu  and apparently is the appropriate dose for maturing the eggs for ovulation - pregnyl only comes in 5000iu doses so hence last time you had 2 of those - I hope EC went well  ^reiki^

G

·
Hey Hickson

Just to let you know trigger shot gave us 7 eggs and 5 blasts so I reckon ovitrelle is pretty good!

Perky
xx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Great news Perky  :) :)

Good luck  :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I've used Ovitrelle for 3 of our 4 fresh IVFs and it's absolutely fine (first IVF was 10,000iu of Pregnyl)  I've also used Ovitrelle to exactly time ovulation during my 1st natural FET as well as 2 shots of Ovitrelle as additional support through 2ww of our 2nd natural FET.

The dose of 250mcg (6500iu) is fine.

Good luck
Natasha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.