Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help.
I had a miscarriage two weeks ago and was wondering when people start to ovulate after a miscarriage, I am sorry if this is a silly question but I need to know.
Thanks for reading
Lisa

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Lisaloo,
I had a m/c a year ago, at 14 weeks.  I had a natural m/c (no drugs or d&c) and bled for 2 weeks after passing the baby, and ovulated 6 days after the bleeding stopped (I decided to take my temps in the morning, just to see)    I usually ovualte around cd14, so about 6 days later than normal.
However, it can take far longer for your body to get back into the flow of things.
I think it all depends on your HCG levels going down, and also, how far along you were.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss - as I said, I've been there, and its heartbreaking.  ^hugme^
Marie xx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Marie,
I am sorry to hear of your loss, you are right it is heartbreaking. I didn't think I could feel this bad, it is suprising.
When I lost little one I was 8 1/2 weeks gone, so not as far gone as you were. I dont know how I would have coped with that.
I had my final bloodtest for hormone level last Tuesday and it was 9, if that means anything to you. I know it has got to get down to 0 to get back to normal.
Anyway, thanks for the reply, and hopefully it will happen for us all very soon.
Bye for now
Lisa

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi Lisaloo

I too lost my baby at 8 and a half weeks. I had a missed miscarriage and so had to have a D&C. It took 9 weeks before AF arrived. It was a very difficult time and so my heart goes out to you.

Love
Megan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts