Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ruth

I hope you are feeling better now.

I do hope my question does not confuse you :eek: :eek:.

I was dx with pcos in september 04 and at that point was not having any af's at all. But since being put on metformin they now seem to be coming every 36-39 days. Last moth I began to look out for the signs that I may be ovulating namely checking for c/m. My question is are you defiantly going to ovulate when you notice that you are at your most fertile (egg white)? the reason I'm asking i my Dr told me Wednesday that both my tubes are blocked. I am hoping that he may be wrong and I may sill be able to get pg naturally.

thanks for your time

from a :'( :'( :-\ chazz ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Every woman is different in the subtle signs she may see, but if you saw the cm around 14 days before your af started then it's a good sign. If the doctor says your tubes are blocked then unfortunately there is little chance of natural conception. Having said that, it the test you did was a HSG, occasionally tubes can go into spasm when dye goes in and give the effect of blockage. So I have learnt to say "Never say never!"

Ruth

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Ruth

thank's for the reply.  the test was a hsg they got no dye through the left tube at all but it went half way through the right.  thank you you have given me hope that 1 of my tubes may be OK  ::).  they want to do a lap and dye after DH has SA test.

love Charlotte

1 - 3 of 3 Posts