Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Just wondering if anyone had come across this before?

I went for my final scan today with ec supposed to be on Saturday. Yesterday there were 5 follies and a cyst which for me was good news!

Today 2 of the biggest follies have gone. It would seem that I have started to ovulate before they had a chance to do ec. We have had to abandon this cycle as they were worried that by Sat there would be nothing for them to go at. It was a very hard decision as none of my cycles have been easy.

Has anyone come across this before? I know theres no answers just wondered if it has happened before as I have never heard of it happening to anyone before.

Thank you

Rachel xx

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I have seen this happen and it could be due to the drug regime and if you weren´t absorbing the drugs sufficiently enough. Did they do any bloods on you as that can sometimes help in finding out what actually happened.

Ruth

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for replying Ruth

No they didn't do any bloods. Should i ask them to? I'm so confused at the moment I don't really know what to do!

Thanks again

Rachel x

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi Rach

Could it be something to do with your cyst?  Last tx I was told that the cyst was giving out hormones which the drugs were trying to reduce and that it might cause me to ovulate.

love Annette

1 - 4 of 4 Posts