Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all my pals - back from Spain and had a great time - it fell in well with ovulation expected date and did everything right this month - however according to my ovulation sticks i didnt ovulate this month but yesterday which is the day i expected ovulation i got the most horrific pains in both sides - went to doctor and he said the pains were ovulation pains and i almost certainly released eggs yesterday. yet on the ov sticks there was no sign of ovulation.

well this is our last chance on clomid i am now on cd18 and i have an appontment with my consultant on 28th. am very worried about the oestrial level shown on my last blood test and feel sure cons will advise us to try for donor egg.
however me n him think we will try IVF one more time and then maybe donor egg.
anyway girlies missed you all - love you lots like jelly tots.
Sooze

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hiya Sooze
welcome back hope you feel refreshed and energised.

Don't worry about the opk's in some people they are unpredictable. its a good sign that you have the pains so fingers crossed your BMS in relaxing holiday mood will have done the trick  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Susie babe

Good to hear you had a fabulous holiday...keeping fingers & toes crossed that the sun, sand, sea, sangria &  ^hump^ ;) ;) worked magic for you.

^fairydust^
Take care ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Natasha

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi Nat,
How you feeling this month?
we are cycling together again this month! :)
Do you know when you ovulated?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.