Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peter Im not sure if this is some thing you can answer
My period was 5 days late didn't test due to this happening 2-3 times before and being neg i do try to keep a level head at these times but as each day go's by it gets harder to not start thinking and hoping.
Any idea why this happens could it be that i am ovulating later ( have used Ovulation kits in the past but they get a bit exspensive after 3 years!)
At the last hopital app the doctor told me that i have a reservior of hormones and there is a small chsnce that i will not respond to the drugs due to have 1st ICSI June
have been takeing Agnus Castus which is supposed to help settle hormones

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

karan said:
Peter Im not sure if this is some thing you can answer
My period was 5 days late didn't test due to this happening 2-3 times before and being neg i do try to keep a level head at these times but as each day go's by it gets harder to not start thinking and hoping.

Are you having any treatment or just trying naturally?

Any idea why this happens could it be that i am ovulating later ( have used Ovulation kits in the past but they get a bit exspensive after 3 years!)

Unlikely. Plus or minus a few days on a cycle is ireelevant unless you have undergone some sort of treatment.

At the last hopital app the doctor told me that i have a reservior of hormones and there is a small chsnce that i will not respond to the drugs due to have 1st ICSI June

Thee is always a chance of a poor response but I don't understand the 'reservoir' comment.

Hope this helps!

Peter
have been takeing Agnus Castus which is supposed to help settle hormones

1 - 2 of 2 Posts