1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya

i am just wondering if anyone can help

Just wondering how well these work??

I have endometriosis and it has been suggested that they may not work as well as for those ladies whom dont have it if u know what i mean.

How good are they??

Are the cheaper ones as good as the clearblue ones??

Any help much appreciated

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Hi Emily

As one who has used numerous OPK we spend a fortune on them.

I have found some reliable cheap ones on www.simplyfertility.com

they do bundles of opk and pg tests at good prices. What i did was use the cheap ones leading upto the date when i thought i would ovulate then when the lines started getting darker used the clearblue as a back-up and this month only had to use one clear blue digital one whereas last month b4 i got the cheap ones i spent £ 44 on tests from boots for 1 weeks supply as was told to test twice a day.
Hope this helps anf good luck!

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that Fertilityfriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I also spent a fortune at Boots until I found them cheaper on the internet.

Another really good site is www.medisave.co.uk

HTH (Hope That Helps!!)

Becky

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that fertilityfriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external website links

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey em

i got 40 tests for £28 from the net and they where just as good as the clear blue ones- if you want i  have some spare if you IM me your address and i will post you some hun as no use to me now as next month we start iui and i dont need them.

Love

Mez
xxxx

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi Emily,

I also spent a fortune on Boots own, clearblue and the cheaper ones off the internet.

I never saw a blue line or two lines appear to show i was ovulating or about to ovulate! Even when i was having daily follicle tracking whilst on clomid, my consultant said i would be ovulating within the next four hours and still the things didn't show!

He said this happens to some girls, something to do with our hormones so i shouldn't rely on them!

My acunpuncturist told me to check my c.m. for a more accurate guide.

Good luck

Lots of love

Emmak

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Just wanted to say that clomid can affect your cm so thats not always a reliable test either - god this getting pg is hard isnt it!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts