Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Just wondered if any of you girls are having and cramping or sharp pains like really bad AF ones after getting a BFP.  My BFP after IVF was last wed and the aches don't seem to be going away and I am stressing away.  I had my hcg taken last Mon (I know I tested early)  so 12 days after ET and it was 147 and then tested again on day 14 when it was 358.

Broomie x

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hello Broomie

congratulations on your  ^BFP^ !! I know it is really hard to believe at first hon. I had really bad AF pains before test day and for a good couple of weeks afterwards - I guess there's just all sorts of exciting stuff going on in there. Try not to panic  ^hugme^  ^reiki^
TBH it still feels that I am getting AF now sometimes - but I guess it is just stretching pains going on.

^goodluck^ for a happy and healthy pg  :)

love coughsweet x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Hi

I'm also getting cramps, have been since last week and tested today, think it's normal in early pg, just so scary isn't it x

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi,

I remember having really bad AF pains after getting BFP - so bad that they used to wake me up at night.  I got them for a couple of weeks after and then when AF would have been due for the first four months. Even now I can remember how scary it was but everthing turned out OK and I believe it is quite normal.

Congrats and take care.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Broomie,

Congratulations on your BFP!!

My pains, weird sensations and the feeling of af starting continued until about 12 weeks pregnant!! Couldn't believe it!

Think when you do get that BFP you over-analyse every twinge but it will get better, I promise!!

Good luck

Emma

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congratulations on your ^BFP^

I suffered with extremely bad cramps in early pregnancy it was worse than my endo pain.  I think it is all the stretching your body does so try not to worry  ^hugme^

xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts