Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I posted a similar question but got no response so thought I'd try again. I haven't had a lap done but my dr thinks I have endo.  I've noticed that after I eat (esp if heavy foods) that my stomach feels warm and a bit irritated.  Could this be endo symptoms or is pain usually tied to a mentrual cycle and not tied to eating?  I know that certain foods can make it better or worse which is why I'm wondering...but at the same time, how would it affect my uterus so quickly (i.e. you'd think it that the food is coming from my stomach).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hiya

I can sympathise with you.

I would get constant pain after eating and lots of upset stomachs.  I thought it was IBS but later found that the endo was on my bowels and this could have been the cause of the stomach aches.

Without getting your lap done I don't know how you could find out,

they recommend cutting out wheat and dairy.

sorry i couldnt be much help

Vicky

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

I did used to experience this, what i find is that its very easy to put everything down to endo

I thought it was down to endo but in fact i was lactose intolerant and it was after eating foods with lactose in them that caused the pain

Maybe worth having some food tolerance tests carried out to eliminate that

Em

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for your responses.  Sounds like it may, or may not be, related.  Since food doesn't go through my uterus it seems odd, but then Vicky's situation may explain it.  (and i have had digestive issues - and a c-section so both are possible).

Vicky, congrats on your BFP!

Em, and congrats on the birth of Zachary.  He's georgous!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts