Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm 7+2 with triplets and really worried as I have had a little bleeding.  At my scan lat week they said there was a pool of blood in my womb and this could cause bleeding.  Can you tell me a little about this?  Does it increase m/c rates?  Also I had a 4th sac that was empty, could this be the cause of the bleeding/ pain?

Also since yesterday I've had really bad very low pack pains and the discharge I've been getting seems to have turned to a patch of light yellow on my panty liner where before it was clear.  Do you think I could have an infection?

I did call the EPU but they said to take parecetmal and rest so I have called in Sick to work today.  But feel if this pain is just normal then I really can't be off work all the time.

Thank you!
Laura XX

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

The pain won't carry on, so do as you have been advised, and try to rest.  Has the bleeding settled today?  it is possible that it could be from the pool of blood in the sac, however, if it continues give your dr a ring,

emilycaitlin xx

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Emily,

I'm still getting a little bit of dry blood when I wipe.  Thats nothing to worry about is it? I seem to have ben doing this all through this preg.  Is it likely to be something that will just continue?

I also have no sympoms other than tiredness, I was told this was very odd for a multiple preg.  Is that true.

Thanks
XXX

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
you will be tired hun and the best thing to do is listen to your body. Rest as much as possible and if means a few weeks off work and a healthy pregnancy, then do it. At the end of the day its only work  ^hugme^

Take care x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts