Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 9wks 3days today and been having pain in my tummy (pelvic / navel area) and backache since yesterday and am soooooooo worried and feeling really tearful.Why am i getting this pain now.
Had a scan at 6 & 9 weeks and everything was fine.
I've had no bleeding.
Can anyone please advise/help. :'(
At work and feeling really miserable!

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Sounds pretty normal to me.

You body has to make space for a baby, therefore you will have odd aches & pains. Providing you are not having bad cramps and/or bleeding I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Siobhan x

·
Registered
111 Posts
I too have these pains on and off and was told by the Midwife that it's normal, just your body moving around getting ready for your bubs.

Try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know!)

Andrea x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Yep, I agree with the others, and all sounds normal to me  :)  I know the pains can be really frightening, but aches, pains, twinges, etc. will all become part and parcel of the experience of pregnancy.  Your body has to stretch to adapt, and that's gotta hurt a little bit  :)  I also used to feel like AF was about to arrive any second - particuarly through weeks 4-12.  Try to think of the pains as pregnancy pains, rather than anything more sinister  :) 

Jayne x

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:-*
you guys are the best!
Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease (for the moment at least  ::)).
Sometimes i do wonder whether i'll ever relax and enjoy my pregnancy. Does the worrying ever stop?
But sooooo grateful to be in this position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.