Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)
Hello,
just wondered if you could help. I am currently on day 5 of stimms - 5 amps per day of menopur (because my fsh levels flutuated between 8.9 approx and 13.3 prior to starting icsi) and already am feeling very bloated and have been getting sharp pains on and off in my right ovary and occasionally in my left.
I have also been feeling thirsty on and off and hot like I did on down reg.I'm on half dose of buserelin now. Scan is wed which will be day 9 of stimms.

Are these pains and symptoms quite normal? or are these symptoms similar to OHSS? I am trying to drink 3litres a day.

any advise would be appreciated.
many thanks
love alimarx  ^daisy^

·
Banned
2,001 Posts
Alimar,

The best thing would be to get in touch with your clinic/doctor and tell them your symptoms so that they know and can monitor you and give you advice.  It is important that you mention this to your medical team so they can reassure you or treat you if there is a problem (I'm not saying there is, but better to ask so you can put your mind at ease).
Keep drinking lots of fluids as well.

Good Luck
Daisy

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
It does sound normal; just the ovaries starting to respond to the stims. Definately too early for OHSS.

Ruth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts