Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I had my ET on 30th May and from day 2 I had period pains which lasted until Friday 06th.  The pains are now gone and i just feel normal.  I read that some people have period pains for the full 2 weeks and get a BFP, also some people get AF pains in the 2nd week and get a BFP, but I don't recall reading that anyone had pains in the 1st week which disappeared in the 2nd and still got a BFP.  The pains were in my back and legs which is where i always get the pains when I have a period, therefore I don't think the pains could have been due to the EC, ET or my ovaries.
I'm not feeling very hopeful at the moment, i haven't had a implantation bleed, I don't have sore boobs, I don't have hot flushes or light headed and I now don't have any kind of cramps.
Has anyone else on the 2ww had any similar experiences to me?
I test on 11th June so I thought if anything was happening I would of known about it by now????
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you
Nicky

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Nicky,
Firstly,  everyone is so different.  Really different.  Some get pains some don't, some get lots of symptoms, and some don't and then they all get BFP's.
You just never ever know.
I had no symptoms whatsoever, in fact I put up a post similar to you in a panic as I had none and wanted to know if anyone had had a BFP with nothing!  Then I had my own BFP. Sadly at 5 and a half weeks I had m/c.
So I am off on the rollacoaster again in August.
Good luck.  Come and see our thread.  If you look at my profile then you can see it.
Bye bye
Elaine xxxxx
;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Elaine

Thanks for your reply,  i was coming to terms with having the pains in the first week thinking this is fairly normal, but once the pains stopped I started to panic.
I know everyone is different, which makes it so frustrating because you just want someone to tell you what is normal and what isnt.
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage.  You are so strong carrying on so many times, I wish you the best of luck next time around.
This is only my first cycle and i am a emotional wreck so i have the up most respect for the women on here who have perserved to achieve their dream.
Take care and thanks again
Nicky

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Hi Nicky

Just to say I'm in the same boat as you - had ET on 30th May and due to test on 12th.  I had really bad pains from 1st to 4th - so bad I had to take paracetamol.  I was reassured by things I read here but like you am now concerned that they have stopped!  I get the odd twinge but not like last week.
These things mess with your head! I have been analysing every single thing that my body does over the last 10 days but am consciously trying not to anymore because it's driving me nuts! As the other girls have said, the symptons of pg  are the same as the side effects of our meds so there really is no way of knowing.  Am thinking of you & wishing you loads of luck for 11th - I think I'm going to test on wed too.....naughty I know!

Take care
Dottie

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Dottie

Well hopefully the lack of pains the 2nd week is good news.  ^pray^

The 2ww has been a nightmare but in a way i'm scared for it to come to a end, because at least for now, i still feel like i've got a little bit of hope to hang on to but come test day if its bad news i'm gonna have nothing more to focus on.  I hope you get a BFP on Wednesday too

Good luck  ^goodluck^

Nicola

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh very good luck to the pair of you.
Please let me know!
Elaine xxx

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good luck you 2 testing today, hope it's a positive.
I too had pains up to end day 6 and today day 7 totally stopped. Feel negative as this happened last time, so would love to hear positive stories, but I fear the worst.

Good luck

Bitsy xxx

·
Registered
80 Posts
i too had pains for the first wk and now nothing!!!! head is wrecked with wondering wat it means??? also i had a little brown bleed yesterday, only a bit though but i was on edge all day wondering if it was gonna get worse, but nothing since?? wonder if its implantation bleed, 11 days into my 2ww might be around the right time u think????

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Lucy and everyone else testing near the same time
Hope you had better luck than me, my questions were answered today with a bit fat negative. i started a brown slight bleed 2 days ago and was hoping it was implantation bleeding (but I think in my heart i knew it wasn't), it is so cruel it plays with your mind -  today it was heavy red and was confirmed with the blood test. i've just thrashed it out in the swimming pool!
Never mind we try again.
really hope you all had good news.
love
bitsy

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh, Bitsy. I am sorry.
Nature will carry you through.
Good luck and huge positive vibes.
Lots of love
Elaine xxxxxxxx