Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had pale pink on wiping last night and nausea this morning and feel very lethargic - Im only 2 dp2dt and feel it must be too early for implantation - so what is it?  Im worried that twinkies have dropped out  :'(

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Mollieboo

No words of wisdom I'm afraid hun, but I had pale pink on wiping 4 days after being basted and I felt it was too early for implantation.  Had lots of quite strong/weird pains too.  Still the in 2ww, so not sure if my outcome is going to be positive or not.

I will keep  ^pray^ that it was implantation for both of us.
XXX

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi there !!
I am on day 8 of the dreaded tww.  I had exactly the same as you on day 2, I am pretty sure it was from the egg collection.  I was told to expect some slight bleed and not to worry.  If it continues just give your clinic a call.  I sometimes think that the sicky feeling is in my head as I felt like that yesterday, mind you it was the first time I had driven for a week as DH is wrapping me in cotton wool .  I almost want to be sick so I have a good sign that it has worked.  I cant give you any words of wisdom on how to get through this time, I have butterflies every second of the day and am counting the slow days all the time.  Good luck and hope this is the one.
Try not to worry.......easeir said than done eh !!
BG

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good luck to both of you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ - I will try to think that it is EC stuff comming out as Im quite sore in my ovaries (bruised feeling) I will phone the clinic if I get anymore

1 - 4 of 4 Posts