Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Ladies,

I posted on peer support a few days ago re a very sharp pain i had in my right breast with soreness, this went completely yesterday and i resigned myself to the fact that it was pmt as i normally get quiet sore, but never the shooting pains.

This morning i have woken up to a very slight shooting pain in my left breast, but i have a palm sized mark that looks likes a Chinese burn mark or the beginning or a bruise. Its like all the little blood capillaries have come to the skin surface. I have no real change in blue veins as i have them all month round anyway.

I am on 400 g cyclogest once a day, can i ask if anybody else has had this, with this amount of cyclogest.

thanks

LLana 

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
As with anything untoward I'd ring your clinic & check. It may be nothing but it's always better to get checked out just in case hon

xx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello LLana

Yes give them a call. I think you should. Its probably on of those weird things  ^idiot^ but worth having it looked at to put your mind at rest  ;)

Let us know what they say hun

Emma

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi Llana,

My sister had this and it turned out to be an infection in her breast. She has never had ivf and it started out with pain in her breast then she got a red mark which was the infection spreading, it was treated with antibiotics. I would definitely call your clinic and maybe see your gp. It might be caused by the cyclogest but it's better to be safe than sorry.

HTH and everything is ok.

Take care,
Karen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts