Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
We were supposed to go to matching panel today but it has been cancelled due to the snow.
How frustrating that weather has to stop play I could understand it but here in the south we have hardly any snow so why so much disruption, daughters at school today.  :'(
We were so much looking forward to getting a dvd of her today and moving one step closer.
AH !
Oceania x    ^The End^   

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Big hugs Oceania  ^hugme^
Soo frustrating especially ifschool hasn't been cancelled etc
X

We are in Scotland and it has quite a bit of snow (about1.5 ft in driveway) but I am hoping our Prep course us still on. Sent an email this morning to find out.
Luv Cera x

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hi there
I really feel for you as the same thing happened to us almost 2 years ago. I was so upset when our intrepid sw made it through the snow but other panel members didn't.
Our panel was put back a week and thankfully intros still took place as planned.
Hope all works out for you I'm sure this hiccup will soon be behind you.
Love Crusoe

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
oh how utterly disappointing for you esp as you were going to see a DVD :(
I would be cross too if theres not that much snow, GAH!
hope they can re schedule it ASAP
^hugme^
kj x

·
Registered
482 Posts
I am sooooo sorry babe!! I came on here hoping to see you had been approved today

I can only send you total love and understanding as I know I am worrying about the snow already and as you know I have 2 weeks to panel

Have they said when they can rearange it for?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your kind messages I really appreciate the support.
It looks like panel will be on the 7th now which means we will have the introductions/planning meeting first.
Has this happened to anyone on here before?
After complaining about the lack of snow here we have been plastered with it overnight and have spent the day sledging as schools are closed.
Take care
Oceania x  ^snowflake^

·
Registered
550 Posts
Dear Oceana

So sorry to hear that your panel was cancelled. So frustrating when it is something you have been waiting for for so long. At least the new date isnt far away.

I'm concerned ours is going to be put back its already been delayed once and is now due to take place on the 21st of December. I know the snow will have gone by then but our paperwork was supposed to all be in this week to make the 21st panel and none of the social work team have been in this week so pretty sure it didnt get done...

Interesting that they are happy to go ahead with the planning meeting without panel acceptance. Does this also mean you'll get to meet your little one. In my LA they do the planning meeting and 1st introduction on the same day.

Moppit x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.