Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
481 - 494 of 494 Posts
Thanks Geordie, have got an fet diary started if you want to see how things are going x

I will thanks am a little scared to even get the ball started with ours. Has to be this time next year now though due to work timings now.

Hi ladies, I hope everyone and babies are well and you are getting ready for their 2nd Xmas. 

I am thinking about doing a FET next year and wondered if anyone has had it done privately and how much did you pay,  trying to work out it all out, would appreciate any info and I know it's different everywhere

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is well.
We had a fet of 2 normal embryos and it was neg. My immunes were ok , but it seems that the embryos lacked energy to implant(mmitochondrial energy was insufficient ). I got my period after, but eversince then, nothing. This is the first time to experience something like this. I'm not pregnant  naturally. 
I need to have my hormones tested. I have never experienced this before and I have no idea what is happening.
On the other sidw, the lo is  as cute as ever. Started walking and every day speaks a different language. I managed to identify so far Chinese and Hindu;).

Hi finky! I had a medicated fet in November and paid approx 1200 for it...I didn't have any extras like scratches, just the drugs and the transfer, blood test and now up and coming scans..
Want to wish you the best of luck with it all  :)

Just wanted to say so excited this morning transferred some money into savings so ball rolling for a fet sept/oct yeah can't wait for this year.

Congratulations hannahsauntie I have been reading your diary and it has been a big help and inspiration.

Hi geordie, that's fantastic news! Really pleased for you and good luck with it all
Thanks for your lovely words...have neglected my diary a bit but will update tonight. Am currently 10w3d and have a scan tomorrow.....very excited!

Hi ladies,

congratulations on newly pregnancies.we tried in Oct, but it was bnf.
has anyone experienced issues with the thyroid after the first successful pregnancy?

Hi cosmopolitan, so sorry to hear about your bfn..
I haven't had any problems as far as I know with my thyroid but my dad who was a nurse said I should get checked out as he's worried I'm always so tired and get ill....I said dad, am a mum to a toddler and I'm always going to be tired
Hope your well

Hi there!! Yes still reading but not too active on here these days....our fertility journey is now over after our baby girl was born....
Congratulations on your babies and like mine they are pretty much 2 years apart....its amazing but so so hard at times but my son seems to be coming away from the terrible twos at last! He loves his sister and shows her a lot of affection now but was a different story for a while!! Jessica is a dream baby who smiles constantly and never screams for no reason..she babbles away all day long
How have you got on with your two bieng so close in age?? X

Hi! When aria was born my son hated her! He played up so bad both st night and day and started acting like a complete baby!!

He even tried to whack her a few times! But now he loves her and she loves him! She laughs every time she sees him and he calls he pretty sister!

I'm finding the second one easier if I'm honest! I'm much more relaxed with this one and she's such a good smiley baby aswell!!

I'm going back out in October for a FET!! Xx

Hi everyone
I'm a bit late posting on here - can't remember if I ever did when DS was born! I do remember some of the names when scrolling back through posts.
Inaaya - remember your name! Great news to see you're planning on going for another FET. That reassures me as I'm thinking of doing the same - must be crazy! I'm single so it's hard work, but so rewarding and worthwhile. My gorgeous son is very loving towards his sister on the whole. Can't believe he's now 2 1/2 and very active. I had beautiful daughter in FET of embryo from same cycle, she was born Oct 16. I have 2 embryos frozen and have just paid to continue to keep them in storage for another two years, can't bear to let them go! My little girl is so chilled and an easy baby. My son James was a nightmare with colic bless him, I hardly got any sleep, but my daughter Lydia just wakes once for a breast feed and then goes straight back to sleep! she makes it so much easier to parent two! Would love to see what everyone is up to!
Deb

481 - 494 of 494 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.