·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home....new name  :)  Welcome everyone

G

·
hi

we had an absolutely fantastic time at ellies party yesterday!!!  she was so spoilt and was worn out by the end of the day.  she had a baby annabel doll which she will not put down. she has just fallen to sleep on the settee with her arms around it and if i try to move it she screams!!!!

cant  believe it is now all over she was a star yesterday we were so proud of her !

hope everyone else is well

love

donna x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Gemma - glad Thomas' christening went well!  :)  Sorry to hear about your BIL's financee (((((hugs))))).

Kas - really pleased week 1 went well for both you and Callum!  It does get easier leaving them, especially when they are happy!

Donna - missed you at Gullivers  :-* sorry to hear about your grandad hope he makes a full recovery.  Great news on Ellie and NINE steps!!  OMG!  Glad yesterday's birthday bash for Ellie went well!  Course she was a star!

Went shopping with mum and Chloe on Friday, got lots of bits ready for 2 weeks! So feeling more organised now!

Clark hasn't got much work booked for August so he's planning on doing the lounge/diner which is the only room we haven't done properly! We currently have my mum and dad's table which is 35 years old, teak and not very us! Still it's done us proud for the past 10 years!!!! Yesterday we went out looking for fireplaces and carpets and sofa's and furniture!

Saw a beautiful table, chairs and sideboard and it was on offer! Bargain - it's sold oak (and we've ordered ivory leather seats!) and will last us forever! Should be with us in about 10 weeks! M&S have got a sale on currently and they have a lovely chocolate leather sofa (and sofabed) on offer so I think we'll be purchasing that too! Just need to go back Thursday night and check out the sofa bed when their new stock comes in!

Also saw a fireplace but need to do some bargain hunting on that one! Can you tell I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst we were in viewing the furniture we liked, some guy came in and said that our car was about to go up in smoke!!!!! We'd parked near a light and for some reason it was giving out so much heat it had melted the front number plate off, the lower grill and the bumper is also damaged. Think it's going to cost about £200 upwards and the shop have said that they'll sort it! Oh well that's a job for Clark
and the garage on Monday!!!!!!!!  :)

Today we're working in the garden getting that all spruced up!

Love Sue
xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Donna, sounds like you all had a ball at Ellie's 1st Birthday, they are so special, so glad she was the bell of the ball for you :)  guess you chose the right gift for her too ;)  :)

Sue....you ARE busy pants ;D ;D  how lovely will that be when its all done, gorgeous ! love the M&S leather range :) Still can't believe gorgeous Chloe is 1 in two weeks time already, she'll have a great day with all the preparation you've done :)

Not much news here, I've had to order Millie's big girls bed cos although she's small she is crashing about in her cot at night (I didn't buy a cot bed) and will need one within the next 2mths minimum, so I found one on the internet, a single bed in the style of old French antique style in cream with a big headboard and footboard...they also do 12mths % free so why pay out if you don't have too....BUT because of that I got carried away and bought the wardrobe and chest too match...ohhh can't wait, its going to be so pretty, I have some lovely bedding too (sounds yuck) but its all pink, olive green, cream and white, patchwork, stripes and gingham....bit shabby chic but real pretty ! it's going to take 10 weeks though  ^eyes^

Just been to Ikea to get all Ian's bit for his office and going to go in the paddling pool this arvo :)
Hope your all having lovely days
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi all

Sue - Your decorating sounds lovely  :)
OMG to the car.  Glad the shop are going to pay for it!

Amanda - Awww, first bed time  :)  Sounds lovely.  And if you're going to do it, well, you've gotta do it properly and get the matching furniture too  ;D    Funnily enough, I was only thinking about when to move Ben to a bed this morning.  Don't think he's ready though yet as he hasn't even attempted to climb out of his cot and seems perfectly happy in there.  I didn't move Jack until he was almost 3, but that had a lot to do with me being pg with Ben, having an extension being built for Jack to move into and not really wanting to change the nursery around too much as Ben would shortly be moving into it.  So probably wouldn't have left it so late if I hadn't been pg.  I have a feeling Ben will be around 2 and a half though before he moves into a bed.  Will be strange re-decorating the nursery as that room's been that way for so long now, but it has been 5 years almost, so it does need redecorating now anyway, so what better excuse.  Will be strange to see it looking all boy like though as opposed to winnie the pooh, lemon/natural baby type colours. 

Mel(FC) - Did you make a decision on potty training Tarnnia afterwards? 
I didn't start properly with Jack until he was 2 yrs 7 months, but he had been doing a wee on the toilet before a bath for a couple of months before that and was definitely ready.  He was sorted within about 2-3 weeks then and we only had the accidents from the first few days of training to clean up.  Did night time training then at 3 and he was more than ready, and we never had a single accident (was so panicked the first night, but he stayed dry).  I'm dreading training Ben.  It's just the one thing I am not excited about as a developmental stage.  So, am planning on leaving it as long as possible again and aiming for around 2 and a half as the main training stage, but introducing the toilet and little toilet seat for him to sit on as soon as he starts showing a curiosity about what I'm doing when I use it.  I tend to completely skip actual potties, don't see the point in them when they then have to get used to a toilet anyhow, so I just go straight to the toilet. 

The thing is, you know Tarnnia and if you feel she's showing signs then there's no harm in trying her, you may be surprised and have an early trained child - it does happen - but if it doesn't work out, don't stress, just leave it for a little while longer and try again.  I think the best approach to toilet training is a relaxed one.  I think the first signs are definitely when they recgonise that they're going, and they tell you, but they also need to be mature enough to be able to recognise before they need to go and to hang on for a bit until they can actually get to a toilet, pull their pants down, etc.  If the ability isn't yet there to pull down pants and hang on a bit etc. then you may get more accidents/it may take longer to actually get them dry.

When I started Jack I initially decided that he was out of nappies and that was it, but it got way too stressful with the accidents all day, so changed my mind rapidly and decided to put him in pants (didn't use pull ups as they're too much like nappies and confusing in my eyes) in the morning when we were all not tired and unstressed and sat him on a care mat to play with toys, and just took him to the toilet every 20 mins or so.  Tried not to go on and on at him about needing a wee.  He had a couple of accidents on the care mat, but this just drew his attention to the fact he didn't have a nappy on.  Then in the afternoons I'd put his nappy on him and take him out and about and get on with what we needed to.  After around a week he was just going to the toilet in the mornings himself without being told, so I progressed to no nappies in the house, and this worked great.  After about a week of that, we chanced going out with no nappy on - very scary! but again, it was fine and he just asked for the toilet when he needed it.  I just made sure we were always close to a toilet initially, and just took a pack of disinfectant wipes with me to clean the public toilet before he sat on it. 

No major news this end.  Went on Jack's nursery school trip the other day to Noah's Ark in Bristol which was good fun.  Only allowed Jack and one adult on the coach, so dh took the day off and went on the coach with Jack and I followed on in the car with Ben.  Seemed a shame for Ben to miss out on going to such a place, and it was nice to have another family day out. 

Boys are in the paddling pool at the moment, with dh supervising.  I came in to watch Big Brothers Little Brother, but ended up on here instead  ;D 

Bought the last bits of Jack's school uniform the other day.  Decided to get it all early as the shops are stocking it now and I bet most mums with children starting in September will be feeling all excited and buying up the aged 4-5 stock.  Although, saying that, I've bought Jack aged 5-6 as he'll be 5 in October and is tall for his age anyway, so that should suit him fine.  The stuff with the logo on that I've had to buy from the school definitely has plenty of growing room in them - with jumper sleeves and length almost down to his knees  ;D  All kids look baggy, with turned up cuffs, etc. on their first day though don't they?  Gotta have growing room  ;D  Especially when it's costing £9.00 each for school logo polo shirts and jumpers, and they need 5 of each.  At least I was able to buy his trousers from Asda at £4 a pair and sports shorts cheaply too :)  Just need to get him shoes now, but obviously will wait until just before he starts to get those.  Also will have to fork out for sports tops, but have to wait until he starts school to buy them as they get separated into 'houses' and will have a polo shirt embroidred with his particular 'house' colour. 

Still feel very emotional about him starting school.  Just going to make the most of the summer with him, because after that, afternoons out with both my boys are limited only to weekends :( (when of course everywhere is twice as busy as during the weekdays), and it's going to be soooo odd going out and about with Ben each day to places like the wacky warehouse, the park to feed the ducks, walks on the beach, etc. with no Jack in tow  :'(  Such an end of an era, but on the positive, the begining of a new one - particularly for Jack, and I'm sure he's going to love every second of it  :)

Jayne x

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi everyone
i have not been on here much been settling down and been so occupied with little ellie-mae
still cant beleive she is here she is lovely and such a contented baby..

will get to no everyone soon some names  i reconise already

will post again
xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Right now is the time for a massive catch up.  I have been completely slack about this !!

OK are you sitting comfortably then we shall begin

Holiday - Cornwall 2005 with DH, A and assorted relatives (well the inlaws and DHs aunt and uncle.)

Overall, we had a really nice time despite the normal family politics, I do now feel as though I need just the three of us to have a break together.  We stayed in a house called Treruan which was once owned by DHs grandparents in a place called Point nr Devoran between Falmouth and Truro.  The view from the house was amazing and the location was sooo quite. The house itself was OK to stay in for a week.

Sunday - warm and sunny so the decision was made to go out on the yacht which was moored in Mylor. A got her first taste of a lifejacket and ocean life and suffice to say was not overly impressed,  the lifejacket did look very uncomfy and I know that DHs family thought I was a little mad but I am of the opinion start them young in these and then they won't maon when they are older.  Anyway a lovely sail (so I am told - I was too busy feeling sick) up to the Helford passage and past Frenchmans creek mainly using motor due to tippiness potentials.  Great we boat called taken short which appeared to basically be a moored dinghy with a toilet shed on it.

Monday - Falmouth and Pendennis Castle.  The castle took a bit of time to go around, well done and interesting.

Tuesday - Llanhydroc int he rain.  A very cool old stately home and we got to use the National Trust membership at last !  DH carried A in the sling all the way round and was shattered by the end, she is not a small bunny anymore.  A took a great liking to the kitchens here, we think because they had high ceilings an dechoed suffice to say she started sqeualing when we entered and did not stop unless chewing DHs thumb all the way around them.

Wednesday
Flambards - if you ever go to Cornwall this is definately one to miss, very expensive and a pile of poo.
St Micheals Mount - well we went and saw the outside but did not brave going across.  Plus we had met up with Mel and family and a chat with Fish and Chips on the beach was much more fun followed by a cream tea (for me) in a cafe.  The girls enjoyed meeting too and I have some very cool pictures of them together.  It was really nice to meet them all.

Thursday
Panic - I had to find a present for Toby's christening so although the day was overcast DH decided to go out on his dinghy and A and I went shopping.  Falmouth is very small for finding pressies though but I did manage.  Had a break in a cafe and A charmed them all by giggling sooo much.

Friday
Roseland Pennisula via the King Harry Ferry.  So much to say about this but essentially the whole area is lovely.  St Just in Roseland church is just sweet and lovely, St Mawes is a nice town/village and we sat and had lunch on the rocks near the shore.  A had her first paddle in a rock pool.

Saturday

Home again just in time for glorious weather.

Sunday - Toby's christening.  A lovely day and service for the christening.  Nicki and Owen looked so happy and extremely proud parents.  Toby is just the sweetest wee boy and he has grown so much since I saw him last.

This week has been totally manic as I have been sorting the house and garden out for A's christening on Sunday. ( I should have hired a hall!).  Things are now beginning to take shape and I am starting on the food today.  the lasagne sauce is now in the oven and I'll make the lasagne up today, the veggie one tommorrow and then freeze them. There are still cleaning and sorting jobs to do but one step at a time or I'll panic.  I just need to try and get some time to sort my outfit out.

Mum retires on this friday too so we are going to a buffet on Wednesday for her and probably will see her on Friday night.  I think its all a bit strange for her.

On the job front everything is at a standstill, feeling quite ugh about it in more than one way.

Also started slimming world - only 3st to go eek !

I will try and catch up soon but I doubt it will be until after Sunday whenI can relax again.

clare

·
Registered
263 Posts
Clare - lovely to hear about your holiday - my in-laws live in that area of Cornwall so have been there 2-3 times a year for the past 15 years or so so know all the places you mention. You may have to put up with Flambards when Alex gets older - we took BIL there a number of years ago (he's 14 years younger than dh) as his choice of day out to persuade him to come for a walk with us another day!!

Hope the christening goes well

Celia

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi all

Sorry I haven't been around much lately - we're SUPPOSED to be moving in 3 weeks and whereas when we moved last year, dh was around to do stuff, because he is away, I have got lots to do!

We are all fine tho, Toby continuing to be up to mischief, climbing on my dining chairs onto the table, shutting himself in cupboards and other rather worrying antics  :eek:

Will try to catch up again soon, lots of love to you all

Vicky x

·
Registered
458 Posts
At last, time for a quick post.

I have been so busy with my course over the past 6 months as the assignments came thick and fast and the exam grew ever closer. I had the exam last Wednesday (did crap) and my final over due assignment got finished yesterday in 4 hours - just need to referance it now and get it on. So course officially over and hopefully more time ofr me to post.

I've been off work for a while now (2 weeks tomorrow) with me being poorley, then having to take holidays for Jessica being ill and then having holidays that I'd booked a while ago to go away. We never went because Jay was doing the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride so I've just had days cleaning the house and gardening, revision and course work with not a whole lot else.

Jessica is really coming on now - she is getting so big. Y'know how she's a little porker - well, even when she was really poorley and didn't eat for 4 days, she still looked like a little chub - bless.

On the toileting front, she has started to tell me a couple of times a day that she wants a wee but not everytime. She tells me at the moment when she has had a poo and we are trying to recognise her regularity so we can get her nappy off for her to have a wonder around the house with her potty close by. We always put her on her toilet seat when she wakes up in the morning as I think everyone wants a wee when they wake up. This way, she can get all the praise heaped on her for weeing in the lav. We are not chastizing her for doing anything in her nappy. I don't know if your supposed to but it doesn't feel right. We are not forcing her to sit on her potty if she doesn't want to because again, I think this would be counterproductive. I am saying to her that it's fine if she wants to telll mummy or daddy if she needs to wee or poo. I think she's doing just fab anyway.

I love her so much - she is the centre of my Universe and I am eternally grateful for the gift of a child.

We have been trying again since November but no joy yet. AF arrived yesaterday so another month ticks by. If nothing happens by this November, I think we'll go back to the Doc's for a chat about a re-referral to St Mary's.

So glad to see so many new mums on here and I am not going to attempt to respond to everyone since I last posted but I promise I will try and stay up to date now.

Love Angexxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Vicky - Hope the move goes well, and you can stay put a little longer this time  :)

Ange - Well done on finishing your course.  Fingers crossed for your exam results now.
Sounds like you're doing a great job in introducing the potty to Jessica.  I never chastised Jack for doing anything in his nappy, or any accidents, etc.  think that would be very counterproductive.  A relaxed, easy going approach is definitely best I think.

Does Jessica manage to do anything in the toilet first thing in the morning? if she does, then that's a really good sign as it's showing she can hold on when she wakes up until she gets to the toilet, as opposed to doing it straight in her nappy on waking.  Fingers crossed you'll have her dry in no time.  Personally, the thought of long, drawn out training of say a few months or more, and then possible accidents after that, is something I couldn't stand, hence my decisions to always train later rather than earlier (Jack was sorted in about 3 weeks, and I found that hard enough).  But there is a window of opportunity and I think if you miss it, then it is more difficult to train them later on.  So, each person definitely has to go with when they feel their child is ready.  Good luck!

Well, all I was saying about a firm no being enough to stop Ben a few weeks back has now drastically gone out of the window.  We are having full on terrible 2 efforts in this house  ;D  The word 'no' regardless of how firmly said, or how loud/quiet, etc. has absolutely no effect whatsoever anymore.  It's like I haven't even spoken  ::)  Distraction has never worked with Ben (worked a treat with Jack) and tantrums are turning into little crackers.  It all feels a bit like new territory to me - never had these sorts of problems with Jack!  ;D :p ;D  Ben's got a proper cheeky little character to him though and sometimes when he's being mischevious, I can't help but hide a giggle.  I think, on top of the fact that inevitably Jack and Ben will have different characters, I know I am far more relaxed in my approach with Ben (although still fairly firm) than I was with Jack.  Maybe that's the difference.  I don't know.  All good fun though  ;D

Definitely got to do a load of housework later today - so not in the mood though  :-\  Am so tempted to put an ad in the local shop to find a cleaner for a few hours a week, but feel so lazy doing that.  I've always cleaned myself and like things done my way, so I know even with a cleaner I'd have to go around and do bits myself on top of that, but it would be nice to have the bulk of stuff done, like the main surface dusting (I'd just have to do the tops of wardrobes and skirtings and stuff I'd expect) and have things like the bathroom and kitchen done and hoovered through. 

I think it's just that I've been feeling so low on time recently and it seems like such a waste of time doing housework.  Good exercise though, and I need that! 

Managed to lose half a stone in the past 2 weeks though, so pretty pleased with myself  :)  Only another  :eek: :eek: to go!  ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
^hello^ guys,

Sorry no personals again from me but keep a check on you all  ;)

Only 5 days now til Zak's christening  :eek: I am so excited now. Everything is in check for the big day but having a few problems with the mums, they are both doing the food (bless em as it has saved me no end of money) and my mum asked me the other day what Nay's mum is doing and I thought instead of me being the middle man and getting sommat wrong I said "why don't you fone her and ask and that way nothing gets done twice or sommat don't get missed" and the reply I got from my mum was "Oh gawd, why should I she ignored me in the pub the other night blah blah blah!!!" OMG  ^bigbad^ I could bang their heads together sometimes!!! MOTHERS! You gotta love em though eh?

I have got my outfit, have got Zak's outfit too ^banana^ just need a new shirt and tie for Nay but he said he would get that this week in his lunch hour! All I need to do on saturday night is blow up balloons and cut up the banner into smaller ones then off to the room at about 9am on the sunday morning to put them up and put food out and cover etc. It's gonna be hectic but I am really looking forward to it. Oh I just thought need batteries for the camera! Will ask Nay to get them later. 

Anyway must dash little man has woken up in not a very good mood by the sounds of it!

Love & cuggles for you all and the bubbs!

Shezza ^monkey^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Think I'm in a chatterbox mood today - so another post from me  ;D 

Just picked Jack up from nursery and discovered his last day is actually Thursday!  OMG!  Thought it was a week Thursday.  So that's it, I just did my last nursery run  :'(  The next time I go to that school it will be to take Jack for his very first day of big school.  Had his school report today and apparently he's particularly good with numbers which is great.  His workbooks look fantastic too.  He's doing so well and I'm so proud of him. 

Also have finally managed to book Jack some swimming lessons and he starts next week.  Have been trying for ages, but they get booked up so fast and you have to wait another 10 weeks before you can try again, so dh was down the leisure centre at 7.00 am today before the phone calls started.  Although he said the places were almost gone even then!  Jack's a total beginner - haven't taken him since he was a baby - as there's a rule at our swimming pool whereby I couldn't go in with both boys as each child under the age of 4 has to have one to one supervision.  Ben's never been swimming, except for on hols, for the very same reason.  It's such a shame, as he's far more of a water baby than Jack ever was - loves paddling pools and the swimming pool on hols, doesn't care about water going over his head, in his face, etc.  Think he'd have done fantastic with baby swimming classes.  Obviously now at almost 5, Jack is nervous at going swimming, but I'm sure he'll soon get into it with proper lessons.  Feel very excited for him  :)

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hi girls

Have been reading but not had alot of time to post lately.  I went back to work officially last week and it went ok.  It helped having gone back for a few weeks on the days that the girls were at nursery so it felt quite normal.

Jayne - Hope the transition from nursery to school goes ok for Jack and for you.  Happy to day our youngest (whose same age as Ben) hasn't started tantrums but just stands and says "No, No, No"!!  I am looking at swimming lessons for my two. Took them both (separately as rich won't go in the water :-\ )over the weekend for the first time in months. Eldest jumped straight in and was off, she must have swam at least 4 widths in all.

Ang - good luck for your course, when do you get your results.  I've been looking at starting my Psychology degree but in two minds at the minute.  I can take 8 years to do it if I want.  You know jessica best so do the potty training when you think is right.  definitely do not chastise when they do it in their nappy.  We just say "never mind we'll try the potty again later ".  have had a day today to try with the eldest after our success last week but she's not having any of it.  So potty has been hidden and she's back in trainer pants, she was getting too stressed (and me too ^idiot^ )  I tend to put her on the toilet when we go for a wash, after her nap and before her bath.  Haven't started with the youngest yet but she's taking an avid interest in what her big sister is up to.

Sue - I love M&S for furniture too.  Hope the decorating goes ok.  I want to do my lounge next but there's alot to do so I am going to keep it as it is until the kids are a bit older, have loads of ideas though. OMG about the car.  Hope its easily repaired.

Elaine - Nice to see you posting.  Still can't believe Eva is 1.  Love the picture of her on her rocking horse, our two spend ages on theirs.

Donna - sorry to hear about your grandad.  Glad to hear Ellie's birthday party went well, another whose 1 already  :eek:

Clare - Your holiday sounds lovely, I love that part of the UK.  We are off to North Devon this year. 

Shezza - Have a lovely time this weekend for your little man's special day.  we are feeling the pressure already from family about what we will do for the girls when we officially adopt them (who to invite etc etc!  ::) ).  Neither Rich or I are religious and cannot decide what to do.  We had thought about a naming ceremony but don't know who could do it.

Amanda - Awww at Millies bed.  So you didn't opt for that Princess one you showed us a while back, simply loved that.

Well not much going on here.  Back at work and so trying to balance being a mummy and a worker.  Having to bring some things home to do while the girls are asleep as there is so much going on, doesn't feel ike I've been away.  My assistant is not to happy about giving the responsibilities she was given whilst I was off back so she's being a bit frosty. 

The girls are really enjoying nursery and thriving.  Eldest is now in her big girls bed (cot bed) and loves it, although I keep finding her on the floor when I go and check on them before I go to bed!!  We've given up on the potty today, wasn't going to work as she's not in the right frame of mind.  She swam about 4 widths on Sunday, just jumped in and was off.  First time she's been in months and is normally too busy nosing at the others.  Am trying to organise some dance classes for her as she needs to do something to expend some energy.

Youngest is saying more and more and more and her latest is to do some of the words and the actions to Miss Polly had a Dolly (so cute!).  She's such a porker that I have had to buy some 2-3 clothes (she's 20 months today!) as her belly is so big her tops are too short in smaller sizes!  She's also had some new shoes now she is walking (instead of her crusing shoes) and her feet have grown 1/2 a size in 6 months (so cheaper than I thought it would be to keep her kitted out)

We are waiting to hear about the court date to formally adopt the girls.  The LA had until yesterday to return their papers and so its a waiting game now.  Just can't decide on what to do to celebrate and parents are already interferring  ^bigbad^

Right time to get the sleeping beauties up.  TTFN

Love
Karen x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Girls,

Sorry not been about much lately, do pop in from time to time to see what all the little lovelies are up to  (and yourselves of course).

Got a bit of stressy stuff going on at the mo, mind you, you all probably think, what's new!  So I'm afraid this is all consuming at the mo and I'm not able to be here chatting like I would like to - right now, I could just do with a lovely massage to release some tension.

Iestyn's still as gorgeous - though a little monster too! But wouldn't have him any other way.

Hope to go on my hols on Friday - but this is a maybe maybe not scenario at the moment... scarey, not got anything packed yet as it's all so in the air.

Love to you all,

Sue xxxx

G

·
hi

hope all mummies and babies are well

must be quick as on a night shift!

Ellie took 20 steps yesterday afternoon!!  she is so proud of herself!  she is great at the moment makes us laugh from the minute she gets up to the minute she goes to bed!  We are going to view a nursery tomorrow, i have talked myself into sending her one morning a week.  I will let you know my decision tomorrow!!!

my grandad is on the mend thank goodness its really sad to see such a proud man in a hospital bed looking so poorly :(

well must go

love

Donna x

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Hi Everyone

Sorry i havent been around lately, but I have a lot of things going on at the moment and havent really had time to do a mega catch up. 

Im still looking for another job and finding it hard to find something suitable with the hours I want to do, but Im hoping I will get something soon.

Anthony is doing great, he is walking good style now, even can run a little.  His eating still isnt great but I think he will do better once his big teeth are through.  He has lots of teeth now!!! 

Anyway, just wanted to pop on and say hello to everyone, I havent forgotten you all. 

Lots of love

Lisa
xxx

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi to all those who remember me  ;D

Dont get to post much these days, but do try to keep up with everyones progress.

Benjamin is doing really well, he is a cheeky chap and very dependant. He is speaking well, and loves watching his wiggles dvd and pinochio!!

Cant believe he will be 2 in 2 weeks time....where has the time gone????

Hope you are all well, and all the little ones are too.

Karen

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hello

I, too, just wanted to pop on and say hi. Like lots of people, i do read but rarely get time to post.

We're off on hols on Saturday, to Oban on the West Coast of Scotland. The best parts going to be a day trip to Balamory!!! I'm so excited!!!

Gill x

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Hiya all

not been posting but still trying to keep up with my reading  ^evil^

well we are still on the campaign trail  ^bigbad^

^milestone^

MBK has now perfected the roll over from front to back yeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaa

in the bath tonight he was grabbing for his bath toys and he can grab things and pass it to his other hand - he is the cleverest baby ever ! ( WARNING ! other mommies might think their baby are more clever ! )  ^evil^

Love Mini xx

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.