Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

At National Infertility Day Infertility Network UK launched a Patient Survey to see how consistent the availability and quality of care is across the country and to enable us to produce a document that accurately represents patients views, the responses so far have been incredibly varied but we need as many as possible.

If you could spend five or ten minutes filling out the Patient Access Questionnaire then please follow this link
or email [email protected] and they'll send it back for you to complete.

Click Here for Questionnaire

Many thanks for your time, which will enable us to work better for you.

TJ

Tracey

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^daisy^
Hi Tracey have filled it in for you,
a bit tricky to answer in places as effectivley 2 places are dealing with me!!!

love mmmbop,xxx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mmmbop, the more people complete it the more accurately we can assess how informed UK patients are and how they are treated.

We were also being seen by more than one clinic and did transport icsi. Good luck with your cycle.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have completed the form to!

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have completed the survey for you too Tracey

Sara ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Hiya Tracey

I have completed the questionaire - hope it helps.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much, if anyone knows anyone else please do pass it on! The more people we get to answer the more we can actively use the information as greater numbers obviously add to the validity of any document.

Clare25 - my best friend in the US got pregnant on her third icsi with frozen sperm after dh had cancer and now has 2 1yr old boys. I hope you have a successful cycle soon.

Tracey

G

·
Hi Tracey

I've completed the survey and sent it back.

Would be interested in reading about the results / outcomes, will they be printed anywhere?

AC (ali) ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
I have also completed the form, and will pass it on to my friend.

Marie xx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HI

The results will take a while to collate and publish, initially they will be in the INUK magazine but I'll make sure to post them also everywhere I've asked for participation.

Thanks to everyone for helping - again if you think anyone else canhelp please do ask them to visit the questionnaire.

Tracey/ TJ
x :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi

Just filled it in now, quite taxing on the old brain!

Very interested to see the results when they come out.

Love Hollie

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hollie

Many congratulations on your result and thanks for taking time out of jumping up and down to complete the questionnaire!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts