Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My Question is can i still get pregnant with just meds if i have endometriosis and pcos, i know it varies from person to person but just wanted to know the success rate?

Or will i have to have ivf?

We have been ttc for 4 years, ive had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colcoscopy and many scans but the only treatment ive had is duphaston in yr 2000.
Im due to see my gynacologist just as soon as my scan results get back to him, but i just wanted to know what sort of questions i should be asking and what meds work best with my condition.
I had more follies/cysts on my left ovary than my right but there were quite a few there.

Any advice greatly appreciated....

Lesley

·
Registered
930 Posts
Lesley
I have endo and ovarian cysts and managed to concieve naturally.  It is essential that you let your consultant know that you want to concieve as some drugs prescribed for endo are not suitable (not sure what you are currently on).

Best of luck with it all
DC

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Lesley

I've got endo and am currently on Clomid as my ovulation levels (done on day 21 bloods) are low.  I've had a lap and dye, hycosy scan and dh sperm tests, all clear.

Hope the appt with your gynae goes well, I'm sure they will recommend the right thing for you.  People with endo do go onto have healthy pregnancies and I hope you and I become one of them. xx

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi DC and Flowerpot

Its good to know DC that you can still conceive naturally.

Thanx for your replies, im not on any drugs at the moment havent been since 2000, dh s/a wasnt as good as it could have been the docs words were (its not ideal but not impossible) i dont have the stats though.

Thanx Lesley  :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.