Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

If you have PCOS what colour is your hair naturaly?

• BLONDE

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • BROWN

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • RED

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • BLACK

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this post on another web site as apparently 96% of voters had brown hair, and there were over 60 voters.

Just curious.... ;)

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Oh what do ya know i have brown hair too  :-\

Martine  ;D xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Well although mine is a reddy colour at the moment and if i didnt dye it it would be grey, it was originally brown.

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi

mine is red and black but yes you guessed it originally brown! funny hey

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
I think it depends on where you are. I live in the middle east and my Cons has informed me that a lot of the local ladies here suffer with PCOS now they all have balck hair being arabian.

I always liked to be different and I am blonde and so is my mum and we both have PCOS (cant vote for mum too!!)

it all goes down to average to I mean the uk population over 50% is brown with the remaining being divided upon the other varieties.. so it would make sense that the majority would have brown hair??? i think red is only about 8%

I am waffeling sorry but do you see what I am trying to get at???

G

·
Well what do you know I also have drown hair  :eek:.  Nice to know that it's not just blonds that have all the fun  ;D ;D ^evil^

Love charlotte

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
I have to be different too :p

I have naturally blonde hair, although it has gone darker since i was younger but still fairly blonde (even without my highlights! LOL)

Nicky x x x :-*

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i am brown too.but i have v dark brown..nearly blackish hair..do u think you're more likely to have it if you have darker brown hair or mousey brown hair???(sorry to call u lighter girls mousey!!)

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Interesting post! i too am a brunette pcos sufferer, id be interested to find out the end results in this poll but can also see tinks point! xXx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi
i must be one of the odd ones out to although I'm brown and red now my natural color is blond ain't that strange lol
                                          baby wisper

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes but what percentage of the normal population has brown hair? This may be representative of the population as a whole. Does seem rather high though ???

Pomme xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts