Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have my IVF/ICSI abandoned on Tuesday. I was suffering with OHSS, (mild) with 60 measured follies plus multiple small. :eek: So they were quite concerned. Last Sunday they dropped my menopur to 75ml as they didnt want any more follies. On Sunday my estrodiol level came back "normal". My estrodiol levels were taken again on Tuesday and they had dropped. The clinic said that this cycle should be abandoned.

Has anyone had this happen?? Why would the level had dropped so much in a matter of two days?

They were not that concerned with the amount of follies but more so the blood level.

I have PCOS

We were told "DO NOT HAVE SEX", at all. Is this because of the high risk of multiple pregnany?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi hun,

^hugme^ sorry cant help with your questions but maybe post on peer support - during treatment, you will probley get a clearer answer there.

Sorry you have had to abandon this cycle  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Nikki xx

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi ya,
I've had the same thing happen to me on each of my abandoned cycles you can see below, i've never had any answers as to why this has happened over and over though it hasn't happened after they've dropped an injection dose and i've never had ohss but i do have pcos??
Sorry it's not much help just wanted to post so you know you're not alone on this hun.
(((hugs))) i know how upsetting an abandoned cycle can be,
Love
Kia.x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts