Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

Im new to the Forum. Suffered with PCOS prob since about 16, diagnosed at 20. TTC for 7mths now.Have read that us girls with PCOS shouldnt use CBFM why is that?? Can we use OPK??

Help please xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Kaz!!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

I don´t suffer from PCOS so I can´t offer you any advice, but I can point you in the direction of the PCOS ladies who I am sure will be able to help - CLICK HERE

You might also be interested in the What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread which will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

If you look on the main forum index you will find location boards. You can find others in your area, and even people going to the same clinic who will provide invaluable advice - some groups even have meet ups.

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Kaz, I am new too, welcome. Also have PCOS and unsure what CBFM means (I havent caught onto all of the lingo yet!) but know the OPK are not always accurate with PCOS suffers as the LH levels are often high anyways so may give a false positive result? Worth a try though. I find BBT charting is a bit all over the place with me since my periods are not on a regular cycle however am trying it this time on an assisted cycle with Femara (like Clomid, induces ovulation). Good luck x

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou both,

Kylieboo CBFM - is clearblue fertility monitor i think!
Moderator yes thankls i had found the abbrevations page i had figured some out myself but that helped no end! Had never heard of Auntie Flo before! Where have i been!

Kaz xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts