Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was dx with pcos 3 years ago.
In the last few years i've had a lot of back pain (not every day, but a lot). It stopped when i started ivf tx in may,the tx worked but i m/c at 7 weeks  :'(. And the pain in my back has just started again over the last few days. I was just wondering if it's the pcos causing the pain and if any1 else has the same?
Kia.xx

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am just 4 wks pregnant, and I have bloated out and also have back pain.  Just posted a question myself on this board, so waiting for help.  Good luck with your pregnancy.

Emeldak x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Kia

That's strange, I too suffer from bach ache and have PCOS.  I noticed it about 3 years ago.  I could never get comfy on a seat, I'm not in pain, just a weird sort of feeling in my lower back.  It's not too bad these days, I get it if I'm walking and sometimes have to lie on the couch as cannot get comfy in a chair.  Is it PCOS? or just a coincidence?

Sarah

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spmccormack my pain is in my lower back too and when i do have it it's impossible to sit down. :(
I'm happy it's not just me, not that i'm happy you're in pain, just that i'm not alone. :)
Kia.xxx

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hi

i to have pcos and suffer with lower bach ache,when its really bad i to struggle to get comfortable sat down-its worse when i do ovulate or when my body is trying to ovulate

hope this make u all feel like your not alone

Love
Mez
xxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
hiya

wow how freaky!

i too have pcos and have lower back pain  ???

I have my af atm too and find it gets worse around my af too and it was agony on monday tuesday wednesday and thursday which is when af arrived

mind works overtime some times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts