Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home ladies

Happy chatting and ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to all

G

·
Hi Ladies

Nikki , I am glad that you are loving being MrsNikkiuk.  I have loved every minute of being mrschazz.

Ju, sorry to here that you have been having a bad time.  Love to you and all the  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I can send.

There are two many other names for me to remember but I am sending you all lots of  ^fairydust^.

Well I have had such a fantastic day today.  DH has spoilt me rotten.  He took me to pcworld and bought me a brand new PC ^scared^, how cool is that :).  I have a laptop that is 3 years old it only has a small memory and a celeron 2 processor.  But this thing is all singing all dancing.  It has a Pentium4 processor more hard drive space then I will use in my life.  He has also bought me a new digital camera.  Its a Fuji one and its got 5.2 mega pixels, my old one has 1.3.  I feel like such the luckiest wife in the world right now.  He bout a printer for it and some other stuff too.  I was stunned when he said to the sales lady "I will take one of those for my wife"  I nearly burst into tears.  I know it is not the be-all and end-all but he treats me so well, and all i can do is cry and shout when the  ^witch^ arrives and I know I am not pregnant.  We have decided to give the laptop to our (his words  ::)) son as a gift.

I do hope that you all get that bfp that you are hoping for.

Love Charlotte

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Girls, just thought I would say hi,

Gee whizz Chazz your husband really has spoilt you, maybe yours can teach mine a few tricks or two on how to spoil me, lmao.

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Blimey Chazz, lucky you.  Hmmmmm me thinks I need to start hinting to DH for something nice  ;D  Maybe I can borrow yours and his credit card instead  ;)  Glad you are happier at the mo Chazz as I know you've been a bit down recently.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
^anniversary^ ^milestone^ ^pompom^ ^monkey^ ^congrats^

Congratulations and Happy anniversary Gwen and DH!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congratulations Gwen on your 15th Wedding Anniversary!  ^anniversary^ ^anniversary^

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
well done gwen.. you should have said we could have arranged a party.. i rather enjoyed nikkiuk's one and think should do it again...(any excuse!! ::))

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hey Ju

If u want a party

well i will tell u now my anniversary is 12th october so u have 2 months to organise it

My mum says i need a nobel peace prize ;D ;D ;D for 14 years with my dh

right at this moment i think shes right!!

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Hi Girls

Sorry I havent been around much for the past week, i have been having a bad week. Even though I had last week off work on hols, I was still very knackered. Then on Sun night I had a mother of all tummy aches.  I thought it was  ^witch^ visiting, but no. I have had dia and sickness all week. Dr ahs ahd a prod and poke and cannot find anything to worry about. It has cleared up now, but  ^witch^ has made an appearance.  :'(

Sorry about it being a 'me' post

^Cuddle^ to all

Xx

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Hi all

Hope everyone is well.

My AF seems to have made an appearance !! yey !! just have to watch out and test for ovulation now. :-\

Speak to you all soon

Love

Tracy

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
aaaw nikki

Sending u a huge ^hugme^

Sometimes it helps to cry

If u need to chat feel free to IM me

take care

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Thanks Emily, better today, witch started so still hormonally unbalanced and snapping at poor DH like an evil banshee, but over my crying and not angry with myself anymore for thinking the impossible had happened!  I guess I needed to get the stresses and strains out!

Hope everyone else is fine and their weekend is going well.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Nikki

aaaw hun so sorry that the ^witch^ came for u

I hope that things will improve hormonally for u and dh

^hugme^ its an awful feeling when u think maybe its happened and then it arrives  :'(

:-* :-*
Emilyxx

G

·
Hi Girls

Hope you are all well

Nikki I am sorry you have been feeling down lately I am sending you a ^hugme^.

I was due on 2 days ago and nothing yet :-\. DH and I have done nothing since last month so I know I am not pg. I am just p***ed off that my bloody body can not make up its mind if my af's are going to be 34, 36 or bloody 47 days apart. How on earth can I plan to get pregnant when my body and this pcos keep doing this to me ^tantrum^ ^tantrum^ ^furios^ ^furios^ :'( :'(.

Sorry to moan but I have clearblue test under the sink and I am so tempted to use it just in case the 2 day bleed i had last month was a implantation bleed. I mean how ^idiot^ is that. This Journey is beginning to get harder by the month.

Thank you for letting me moan ::).

Love to you all
Charlotte

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Chazz thanks hun, better today just got a splitting headache and its Monday, I'm at work and I hate where I work so life has returned to normal!  ;D

Any sign of AF yet for you?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
aww chazzz.. this pcos malarkey never gets any easier does it.. i have just started checking my temperature, it's a pain, but am hoping that will help me with my cycles. i managed to get my thermometer and charting kit for about 6 quid so well worth the investment if it works... although it takes a few months to get to know the pattern apparently.. i'll let you know how i get on..

Nikki.. aw work.. yuk... i have been doing a bit of work this weekend and trying to study.. i have my appointment this evening so am taking the day off as the worry and stress means i'll get nothing donew anyway..
and besides it;s a nice day...so thats a bonus..
i am taking my friend to the farm.. she has 2 children that she nanny's for who are 1 and 2 it's the first time i've spent a whole day with any kids for ages.. but they're really sweet so it should be fun.. and i think its easier knowing they're not relatives or friends children...funny that... i can be around peoples kids if i dont know their parents well!! They have asked me to nanny the children next week for a few days (i'm nvq level 4 qualified) and i havent done it for a while but thought i'd help my friend out.. as she is on holiday for the week and the parents are stuck with who to give the kids too..
So today is a day of me picking up on their routines and having some fun with them! If i get any good piccies of me with the animals i'll post them...

wish me luck.. will pop on later to expel my nerves before i go to my appointmnet
love to you all

G

·
Hi Nikki

Thank you for the concern.  No AF has not shown up yet  ^tantrum^.  I just wish it would show up so I could get on with it.  TMI ALERT, I went to the loo earlier and when I wiped there was a light pink mucus, and it was very elastiky?  Think it may be sign of my AF but hoping it is a sign of pregnancy  :'(.

Glad to hear that life has returned to normal.

Good luck with your appointment sicknote.  Don't want to sound  ^idiot^ but whats it for.  Have not been on here for a few days so have missed out on whats been happening.

Love to the rest of my new best friends  :-*
Love Chazz

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi girls, how are you's all. 

Well today I had an app with the fert clinic and have been put on the IVF list, but seemingly its going to take 2-3 years to get to the top of the list,  :'(

Sicknote I have to agree that the malarky with PCOS definately never gets any damn easier, lol.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
HMMMM...Pcos... tricky tricky tricky...
i am now goin to take clomid and metformin.. hopefully to get my cycles nice and regular...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) am having a very happy day  as you can see.. andf wanted to spread some of my :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) around
love to you all
ju  :-*

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.