·
Registered
1,095 Posts
where is everyone??? :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
hello ladies!
hope all is well, i hope someone is here to reply to this as i am worried!

i am curently takin metformin, i got it off the net cos doc wont prescribe,  i know its bad but noone is helping me... ive been on it about 2 months now, and for the last week i have had af pains but vvvvvv intense!!! and for about a week before that i have suffered with sore breasts, sorry to be honnest! i dont know if thease pains are normal, they come and go, and i have alreasdy done 3 pg tests.. can anyone else tell me wether or not they suffer with this, i have pcos of course. please reply ladies, sat in a public libarary!  thanx in advance sarah...xxx

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
sarah this could be a side effect of whatever tablets you are taking.. As you have bought them from the i net they may have a disfferent make up to the ones prescribed over here by drs.. My dh works with unliscensed drugs in this country.. ie ritalin and metformin and he says there is a massive difference in their make up in some places..
I would recommend that you dont take these tablets any more, as they are obviously not helping yoiur body and could in fact be causeing damage. Metformin only gives weight loss if combined with a weight loss programme whic the dr provides you with. I would suggest going to see a different dr.
I am afraid that these problems with your af may be because of this drug that you are taking. I think you need to seek medical advice in case this drug is causing you damage.
Ju x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Sarah

This is very serious. You dont know what your buying off the net and its very dangerous to take drugs unless they have been prescribed for you by a genuine doctor.

I was on metformin and never had breast pains.

Please please dont put your health at risk buying drugs from somewhere that is not reputable.

Love Kimx  x x

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey Sarah

i to am a metformin user and have pcos and like Kim i have never had breast pains whilst on it, there must be some reason why your doctor wont give you metformin.(maybe family medical history?)

i don't mean to sound uncaring but you are playing a dangours game with your body as metformin is a diabetic drug.

there are other routes you can go down to help you conceive.

please feel free to IM me

good luck

Mez
xxx

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Hi Sarah

Firstly i am very concerned to hear that you have ordered and are taking drugs off the internet.

Metformin is a very very strong drug used for diabetes aswell as being used for PCOS, your GP would of known your background and said NO to it for a reason.

You need to go to your GP and own up to what you have done, he needs to know as you could be doing some damage to your body.

If you need to talk to anyone you can talk to any of the girls on here or IM me.

Please seek some medical advice though hun.

Mel

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi sarah

i too can only echo what the others have said, metformin is only prescribed to people that the dr's feel need it as it can be a powerful drug, i have pcos and have never had breast pains on it. Please go and seek medical advice , im sure your gp would sooner you own up to taking it so he/she can help rather than you suffering.
really hope you go and see them
love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good evening ladies,  Hope everyone had a fab weekend!  ^Bubble Gum^

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Hiya Girls
How is everyone ??

I had a family BBQ on Sat, and it was mad. Had family down from Chester, Anglesey, and up from London
Such a great night !!!  ^drink^ ^confused^

I hope everyone is well
^Cuddle^ and  ^Bubble Gum^ to all    ;D

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Question ...... Are you girls getting the extra options from being a Chater Member on this board ??
Tony says he has sorted it, but I am not getting the additional post options ?!?!  ^idiot^ :-\

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Hi guys sorry I've not been around the PCOS threads much recently - hopefully DH will watch the footie tonight and I can come and do some personals.

Love and hugs to you all.
Nikki
x

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
where is everyone????????? i go off on hols and come back and no one here :(

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
HELLO HELLO HELLO

I was thinking the same meself but didnt want to talk to meself and let people think i was ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Did u have a gr8 time in France Olive??

Ju where r u ??

Nikki hope ur having a nice weekend away altho u wont read this til u back ^idiot^

Hope everyone else is ok
Emilyxx

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I am still here but have been transported away to planet football for the past few days.. i have been helping dh with the teams clubhouse and have spent the last few days tidying up after the smely boys..

Dh had his car go in for mot today.. cost a fortune and his brake discs and pads needed doing so i have spent the3 evening nagging him and telling him what a bad driver he is ;D

He has also taken me out for a nice diner to say thatnks for my work at the football.. and has promised that we can spend all day sunday together (he is at fotie tomorrow and golf on monday) so i am hoping that he will come up with somewhere nice to take me..

Hope nikki has a nice wekend away..

Olive tell us al about your holiday.. did u buy any nice wine???

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
erggghhh gwen.. ironing what is that????( i havent done any in years.. dh is allowed PAY PER VIEW CABLE FOOTIE BUT ONLY IF HE IRONS WHILST DOING IT!!!!)

Shame your cherubs are going back .. but 6 weeks is enough for them to get bored...how come when we are at school we spend forever wishing to finish it and when we finally leave .. spend all our time wishing we had an easy life like that again.!!

Hope everyone has a nice long b/h weekend.. i am hoping to catch up with some old friends (one who has a 6 week old bubba) and soend quality non footiue time with dh...
Will let you all know if we win tomorrow..

Ju xx

p.s. the lady across the road had her baby today. at home... so will be getting her a card tomorrow she had a little boy.. her 6th baby...(her eldest is 20! youngest 2 yrs old) thought today how funny it is that there is a baby in someones tummy one minute and then there is a person there the next.. keep thinking tonight that just over 200 mtres away there is a new little person.. who is just experincing their first day in the world.... how amazing.........

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well thats better everyone is back ^roflmao^

France was good thanks ! nice to see parents and it was my mums birthday so was nice to share it with her.
Wine is so good and so cheap :) from the vineyard is the best :) but only 1 euro 60  in the supermarket! so good value too , i did sample some as starting my clomid next af so had to get it in while i can ^roflmao^

Have massive hangover today too :( self inflicted i know! and am at work to top it all off am at work :(

Ah well looking forward to the ff party next friday!! should be fun! anyone going??

love to all
suzie aka olive

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya everyone!!

Olive gr8 to have u back
Sorry ur feeling a bit worse for wear this morning but hope the night was good!!!

Ju how was yesterday did dh team win??
Hope u both have a fab day together and go somewhere really nice together!!

r u still ok for chat next monday??

Gwen.... ironing urgh my next task so searching for something else to do to avoid it but only so long i guess!!

Hope the boys are ok

Shell any bbq planned this w/e hope ur having fun whatever ur doing!!

Bouncer the minx decided early morning today lol and now shes asleep full belly!!

LOL

Oh well will do the ironing soon!!

Emilyxx

G

·
Hi Girls

Hope you have all been well.

We got back from Brean today tired (awake with the birds at 5.40am) but relaxed and happy. Went to the beach in Weston-super-mere got went, had sand in places it shouldn't have been but had a great time.

Can I ask what all the bubbles are about? Or just a clue will do ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^.

Nikki Thank you for your kindness about the photo. You are an amazing looking woman. I am sure that everyone is beautiful and I am ^zombie^ ^zombie^. Love you :-*.

Speak to you soon

Love Charlotte
^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^
(these things are addictive)

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Hi all

I hope we are enjoying the weather  ^sunny^ ^daisy^ 8) ^sunny^

I know what it's like Olive. I used to have to work BH in my last job. Shift work is horrible. Our shifts covered 7 days a week, bank hols, xmas day, 8am til 10pm. THE PITS !!  Now I only have 1 sat in 4 (9-1) and shifts to cover 8am-6pm  :)

I have sent you a bubble Chazz. Hint look under the bubble counter on the other girls login's click blow (or burst if you want to be REALLY NASTY ^evil^)

Isn't sad that we all have ironing to do  :(

Love and Hugs to all  :-*

1 - 20 of 182 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.