Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondered how many where having ivf/icsi on this thread..maybe we can share experinces as i know our stimms and d reg can be different from others.
Ihave recently been scanned for ivf treatment and have produced 9 follicles my dr said this was a good amount. How many has anyone else produced with pcos?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi sicknote,

Im on fifth day of stimming and just had scan showing approx 9 follies at present, I sem to have the opposite problem and my clinic keep harping on about the risks of overstimulating because of my pcos, which is starting to make me a bit paranoid, and am dreading scan on friday as fear I may have 50 follies by then. Last icsi resulted in freeze all due to 36 eggs been retrieved and have had 2 x fet since both -ve, so am pinning hope on this been a fresh transfer. I dont think I have answered your question have I instead I have just had a good moan, sorry :)

Dawn33

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi sick note again

just want to wish you masses of luck with ec and et!!

love dawn 33 :) :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks dawn 33 we had 12 collected today..am just waiting to find out how many fertilised.
Dont worry too much about the follicles i had 9 on d 5 and i'm sure the clinic will adjust your drugs accordingly so that you dont produce so many..Have you had the diathermy (drilling?)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi all,

I had ec this week & had 10 eggs collected. ET was today so embies safe in my tummy.

I was advised to drink plenty due to pco putting me at risk..keep the fluids up & I'm sure you will be fine

Good luck  ^reiki^

xx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi girls

My clinic started me on really low doses to stim as I was told 99% of ladies with PCOS over-stim - I was one of the 1% who was a slow cooker!!!  Upped the dose just before ET and got 22 eggs!!!  ^scared^ 12 went to blast and had two transfered, 10 frosties.

I am very blessed that IVF worked first time and just wanted to say a MASSIVE good luck to sicknote, dawn and buddug xxxxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love
churchill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts