Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just wondering how everyone would feel about having a regular PCOS chat, say monthly in the chat room on a Monday or a Wednesday evening for a couple of hours?

The chitter chatter page has been great and got us all chatting which I am chuffed to bits about so just wondering how you would feel about this?

Feedback would be welcomed regarding the idea?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Fantastic idea, Monday would be best for me.. :) :)
Maybe we can all come up with some solutions on how to shift the excess weight!! ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Nikki

As a chat room moderator it is something which we have been looking at, i host one for endo and another moderator used to do one for pcos altho she is no longer running them

It is something i have been trying to think about but things have been hectic

If u want to co-ordinate it (and save me a job!!) that would be gr8

My dh works shifts so can only do every other monday, wednesday is a nono for me so mondays would be cool

Thanks
Emxx

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Emily maybe we could have a joined endo and pcos night as several people have both..

Maybe we should throw some dates about and see what people can make..

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
gr8 idea Ju

will post on endo chit chat and endo thread to see if anyone interested

Emilyxx

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Nikki how about first monday of the month or something, then everyone will remember its on rather than messing with dates every month?? Bit like a local farmers market!!!

G

·
Hi Ju

Sound good to me  ;D ;D

would love to have a proper chat with you girls you all make me feel strong and able to cope with all this.  The first Monday in the month sounds good to me.  I would not be able to chat until the 2nd of may as they are moving my shift to perminant nights so that will be my day off (as well as Tues)  Sorry to be a pain

Love Chazz

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
don't worry i cant always make the dates these thjings are set for..hope nights is a good thing for you.. i used to hate night shift...
Ju nx

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can leave it to the sites Mods to sort then, don't want to be stepping on anyones toes, heads not strong enough to handle upsetting anyone rigth now.
x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BUMP

Feeling you want a chat but need to feel it a tad more, come on ladies - would love a monthly chat night to moan about those cysts, to groan about that weight, to ^censored^ at the lack of understanding pathetic GPs actually have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.