Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm new to this site but am looking for some advice. I came off dianette last June (04) and have had no period since then. am ttc but this seems near impossible. I have been to the gynae and they reckon 80% chance its pcos - problem is i dont get my results of scan and bloods for another 3 months and i'm feeling very worried that i'll never have any more children (already have a five year old boy). Have started acupuncture in the meantime and this seems to be bringing on feelings of menstruation but nothing has happened in the way of periods so far. Am i wasting my time and money on this? Gynae reckons will put me on clomid(?) if i do have pcos and i'll probably have no problems conceiving.......phew - i suppose i just want to know if anyone else is in / has been in the same boat as me - where they dont even know yet whats wrong!

Thanks

AI
xxx :-[

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that,
Its good to know that others with pcos are finding acupuncture works for irregular / infrequent periods. I'll keep it up and let you know how i get on. I'm having it weekly so hopefully things will happen quite soon.
Many thanks again for your support
Avaxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know 3 months is a long time. it's actually nearer 4 months as the hospital said that there's no clinic in August so September will have to do. When i asked could i come in July they said no as my results of scan and blood may not be through (had bloods in April, scan due early June)!

Thanks for your support anyway and good luck with the clomid
xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.